PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry but...

Yohanan
06-17-2009, 10:23 AM
How am I supposed to perform with singing cat in Tenuto village? :confused:

If that cat is the one that's sleeping, when I try to perform with it, the option doesn't show. Alegretto just keeps saying that it's always sleeping.

I want to apologize myself for posting a new thread just for asking this, but I guess this forum doesn't have many visitors, and it'll be difficult to notice a question in the achievement guide thread.

The Pants Party
06-17-2009, 01:02 PM
It's not the cat on the bench, it's off to the left somewhere down a dirt road if I remember correctly. It's been a long time since I played this, hopefully that is enough info to help you.

Yohanan
06-17-2009, 04:07 PM
Thanks a lot Pants Party. I'll try that later.
If you want you could delete this topic or annex it with the achievement guide topic. I don't want to saturate the forum with simple questions like this one.

Takatori
06-18-2009, 10:45 PM
In case you didn't find it yet, and also for those who have trouble finding the cat. Start at Polka's house. Directly to the left of the door is a small hidden path down to a water basin, the cat is on the corner.

Yohanan
06-19-2009, 03:35 PM
In case you didn't find it yet, and also for those who have trouble finding the cat. Start at Polka's house. Directly to the left of the door is a small hidden path down to a water basin, the cat is on the corner.

It's funny how I only found that cat after 90+ hours of gameplay time. I guess I would never find that passage without help.
It's oddly strange because the game is so small and linear.

GoddessNic
06-21-2009, 11:25 PM
Just wanted to say thanks party pants, I've been looking for that darn cat. ^^

GoddessNic
06-22-2009, 10:40 AM
Actually, I have one question about this cat...

I'm on my second playthrough on chapter one in Tenuto village at the moment and I can't find the cat. Does it not appear until I return to Tenuto in chapter 6?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Yohanan
06-23-2009, 11:37 AM
I'm on my second playthrough on chapter one in Tenuto village at the moment and I can't find the cat. Does it not appear until I return to Tenuto in chapter 6?

Hi Nic.
I don't believe you already have the necessary score piece to play with it, so I recommend you to come back only on chapter 7.
There are a few events and EZI pieces only available on chapter 7, so you don't need to backtrack two times ( like I did ).
There's only one missable EZI, and it's on chapter 4 and 7, so don't worry to much.
Hope it helps.

GoddessNic
06-23-2009, 07:08 PM
I believe I have to play score piece 21 to the cat, which I picked up from a merchant at the Celesta Forest entrance.

I think I'll just backtrack later on because I can't find the cat at the moment, and I'm definitely in the right place. (down the side of Polka's house, near the water, but no cat is sitting there)

Thanks for your help!

Poisona
06-24-2009, 05:49 PM
Thank god somebody asked this I couldnt find the stupid cat to save my life. thanks for the help.