PDA

View Full Version : WTF! Sonic has vanished

DropDeadArtemus
06-17-2009, 12:55 PM
So anyone know why Sonic 3 has made a vanishing act after the 24 hours of downtime they put us through? Bought points waiting on live to come back up and what do you know, no sonic. Didn't this same thing happen with Sonic 2? I remember having to wait for it again as well.

bearkilla
06-17-2009, 01:14 PM
So anyone know why Sonic 3 has made a vanishing act after the 24 hours of downtime they put us through? Bought points waiting on live to come back up and what do you know, no sonic. Didn't this same thing happen with Sonic 2? I remember having to wait for it again as well.

hes right, its gone!

TwitTheShred
06-17-2009, 01:19 PM
urgh what the hell i just bought points ready to buy phantasy star 2 and sonic 3. this is rediculas!!!

silentbob0
06-17-2009, 07:01 PM
I was gonna get Sonic 3 aswell today but they seem to have taken down all the new Sega games, no explanation for it either. Yet on my dashboard they are still advertising them on the game marketplace section. I've noticed recent demo's and video's have gone too. Hopefully they will be back up soon.

BiohazardSEGA
06-17-2009, 11:10 PM
I was wondering why those Sega games didn't show up with the recent Arcade releases tab... Shame, I was going to buy Sonic 3 as well.

KamikazeQ
06-17-2009, 11:12 PM
There is a known issue with items having disappeared off the marketplace after the maintenance.

http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/default.aspx

SamW89
06-18-2009, 04:03 PM
It's reappeared. I had the same issue but I DLed it about an hour and a half ago. Already finished it.

hartlekd
06-19-2009, 02:32 AM
I bought Gunstar Heroes before the downtime happened and I had heard all the new Sega games disappeared but I'm sure it's only temperary

ApochWeiss
06-28-2009, 10:29 AM
I have all of them but Phantasy Star 2 and I planned to pick that up. Hoping like that's still up so I can grab it at some point. If not oh well. I saw above that Sonic 3 is back, so if it is, glad to hear it for those who want it, as it was and still is a fun game if not frustrating as hell!