PDA

View Full Version : Roadmap for all games

Vicktacular
06-17-2009, 01:42 PM
x360a,

I believe there should be a roadmap in the achievement guide for all games. I know the roadmap is a newer feature, however, many people still seek older achievement points and would like to know the information contained in the roadmap. Contacting the creator of the guide or having another memeber do it would be quick and easy. Just a suggestion that would help me and others out.

~ Vicktacular

dakisbac
06-17-2009, 01:57 PM
While I too want roadmaps for some of the older games, it's not the guide maker's responsibility to go back and write one. You can always contribute by writing some yourself, even if that means you have to go throughout the game without one to do so.

The Pants Party
06-17-2009, 02:03 PM
That is eventually our goal. Like dak said though, we need members like yourself to submit them.

We do have a bit of a backlog right now, about 40 maps, that still need to be processed and posted, so that is a decent chunk of the missing games. I think we've made great progress on the road maps since they were introduced though.

SNAKEBEAVER
06-17-2009, 08:01 PM
I actually was coming to suggest that there should be a requirement or something that has the road map then I saw this and someone beat me to it. It is really helpful with the time for completion, difficulty and playthrough requirements. Thanks for everything.