PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Party Chat?

Pogo27
06-17-2009, 04:47 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else had been experiencing problems with party chat since XBox Live came back up.

Me and the people I am chatting with are experiencing lots of instances where our voices are badly breaking up making it nearly impossible to communicate.

Granted, the person I've had the most trouble with so far is across the pond over in the UK, but still, we've never had too much trouble before.

I've also had the problem with a friend who lives just on the other side of town.

I've had problems before where my voice breaks up, but it's generally only when I'm walking around the house and the wireless controller doesn't stay near the XBox, however today I've been experiencing this problem simply sitting in my living room with the controller no less than 6 feet from the Xbox.

I was just wondering if maybe all of our headsets/controllers were simultaneously going bad, or if anyone else was experiencing this problem.

GrindPantera95
06-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Try having a different person host the party, because I'm pretty sure it has something to do with their connection. Are you running into situations where everyone randomly leaves and they tell you you leave?

CLB Left 4 Dead
06-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Ever since the party option was first available i've rarely been able to communicate with my friends as it breaks up so i can't understand 95% of the time i go on party. Despite if i go on party with just one other and i can't hear him i go on private chat with him and everything is fine, also in game communications i never have a problem.