PDA

View Full Version : xbox service repairs cock ups

merlip80
06-17-2009, 07:46 PM
can any one give me any consumer advice on dealing with microsoft,l've had enough.l have sent an xbox 360 of to germany to be repaired 7 times now all from the 3 red rings dilemma.they either replace the console or fix broken disc drives but thats it.they send me back a console that still has the dreaded 3 rings of death! l've spoken to microsoft customer services and they always say my case will be a priority,then why am l going to send of my third broken xbox in a month,l'm livid.please help,anyone.
how can they quote that they've tested and monitored the malfunctioned 360s over 2 hours,this is bullshit!

Rowey 94
06-17-2009, 07:49 PM
This Is Microsoft All Over.

kalvaza
06-17-2009, 08:55 PM
I had to send my 360 to Germany four times in total, and there was the time where I got it back, put a disc in and got the RRoD in less than 5 minutes.

The most annoying part is when you try to order a repair online, but it claims you've just got your Xbox back so there's no way it could be faulty and the "request repair" button is greyed out, meaning you've got to phone the hotline which will tell you to do it online before letting you talk to anybody.

Still, at least they extended that warranty...

Zombie Ghandi
06-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Consider yourself lucky, i sent a refurb unit they provided me with to get the dvd drive fixed and they sent me a fucked unit with alternating red/green rings and told me it was a modded box. customer service where about as helpful as something not very helpful.

Itsbrown4606
06-17-2009, 10:35 PM
Think of all the one-months you get for each repair...

If you don't get one-months per repair, then damn I feel sorry for you. :(