PDA

View Full Version : Inform People?

kaleido42
06-18-2009, 01:02 AM
Little idea here to help out the few people that don't take notice of the sister site. I used to notice a lot of "announcement" type posts at the top of the forums that were put there by the mods. How about having one at the top of the sony forum and each console sub forum informing people of ps3trophies.org. I know that it is pretty obvious on the main page but every once and a while someone seems to ask if there is a ps3 version of the site and by putting this up where they are most likely going to go first my help some.

Der Fuhrer
06-18-2009, 02:55 AM
It already has ps3trophies.org on the home main page so putting it in the forum shouldn't really be necessary because if someone doesn't see it on the main page they probably won't in the forum because they usually just want someone to give them the answer instead of searching for it because they are lazy.

kaleido42
06-18-2009, 04:17 AM
I know, I was just thinking that if they have a ps3 to bother with they will most likely end up passing through those forums.

Ingles
06-18-2009, 05:05 AM
I don't think it needs to be anywhere else. It's already located on the main site and serves its purpose there.

kaleido42
06-18-2009, 12:58 PM
Ok, I guess it just bugs me when people ask anyways:p. :locked

AOS Puck
06-18-2009, 02:43 PM
Ok, I guess it just bugs me when people ask anyways:p. :locked

If you haven't noticed, it doesn't matter how many times something is posted/referenced/announced people are still going to ask questions.

kaleido42
06-18-2009, 09:35 PM
pfft. noobs. :chair