PDA

View Full Version : None of my achievements unlocked for this game...

tastytreats
06-18-2009, 02:36 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums,
I did a search and did not find anything regarding my specific problem.

I bought this game when I got my 360 in August 2006. I played this game alot for a couple of months, and then moved on to other games. I since forgot about this game until today. I was going through my achievements on all my games and found that NFS:MW had a total of 0.
So, I popped in the game and found that I had made it to blacklist #6, and no achievements had unlocked.
When I was playing the game back in 2006, I was not aware of achievements (I had no idea what they where), so Im not sure if they where unlocking back then for this game. I have had the same XBL gamertag and account since the original xbox.

Does anyone have a fix to this problem??? Or any suggestions? This is really bothering me. If you like, I can post a video, or pics, for further proof. Just let me know.

Thanks

GuzzyMe
06-18-2009, 03:01 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums,
I did a search and did not find anything regarding my specific problem.

I bought this game when I got my 360 in August 2006. I played this game alot for a couple of months, and then moved on to other games. I since forgot about this game until today. I was going through my achievements on all my games and found that NFS:MW had a total of 0.
So, I popped in the game and found that I had made it to blacklist #6, and no achievements had unlocked.
When I was playing the game back in 2006, I was not aware of achievements (I had no idea what they where), so Im not sure if they where unlocking back then for this game. I have had the same XBL gamertag and account since the original xbox.

Does anyone have a fix to this problem??? Or any suggestions? This is really bothering me. If you like, I can post a video, or pics, for further proof. Just let me know.

Thanks

Did you use cheats.

tastytreats
06-18-2009, 03:05 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. No, I wasn't even aware about cheats for this game.

Legend Has It 1
06-23-2009, 12:12 AM
did you save your alias?

Metalbrian2
07-15-2009, 03:55 AM
same thing happen to me but i have all of the achievements but the blackist #2. any help here?

KageTenshi55
08-12-2009, 08:43 PM
I just beat Blacklist #14 with no Achievement

Pegasus Tenma
12-02-2009, 10:34 PM
did this happen to anyone else lately? cuz i was gonna start this game but then i read this and get me started to think

Iv AJay vI
12-07-2009, 04:27 AM
Uhm, wow? This is new, I've never heard of someone not unlocking these achievements..

Pegasus Tenma
12-18-2009, 06:59 PM
Well just beat the game like 2 or 3 days ago and i got all the achievements so they are not glitched

Motorexskygtr32
09-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Yes, this game do glitched when you beat a blacklist guy but it does not happen to everyone. It happened to me, unfortunately. It was number 9 or 8, the Chinese girl. So I forced myself to do start over but gave up after that. That was in 2007.

iiDaRReN316x
09-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Unlucky, thats why i turned auto save off

nejvetsiborec
09-15-2010, 10:43 AM
Never heard about glitches in this game, Ive got them all

Motorexskygtr32
12-05-2010, 03:00 PM
I did not know you could turn autosave off. If I have known this, I would have turned it off or doing flash drive usb back up save before the black list racer race.