PDA

View Full Version : WARNING!! Magic: The Gathering download error

TIL0W0LF
06-18-2009, 03:30 AM
Just for you to be aware.
Today I tried to download Magic: The Gathering the complete arcade. But after I confirm my download a window appeared saying that the content couldn't be download. But my microsoft points were taken of my acount.

Wii187
06-18-2009, 03:33 AM
You can download it again once it becomes available without spending more points. It's like if you delete an arcade game you bought you can download it again for free.

ApochWeiss
06-18-2009, 03:58 AM
It's not just magic. The error is all of the marketplace. I bought it, tried to download it, same thing. I tried downloading several demos and trials, and nothing would download. Even free stuff. Microsoft fucked up maintenance somehow I'm assuming.

epik499
06-18-2009, 04:10 AM
Still messed up, tried to get some demo's and nothings working.

TIL0W0LF
06-18-2009, 04:13 AM
But its strange minutes before I tried to download magic, I had no problems downloading left 4 dead survival pack.

kaleido42
06-18-2009, 04:19 AM
I do believe that microsoft has confirmed that they are having issues. I personally only had issues downloading stuff that was released today.

ApochWeiss
06-18-2009, 04:28 AM
Still messed up, tried to get some demo's and nothings working.

Why couldn't Microsoft have done their maintenance today? At least then we could gave obtained this game! Kind of a dumg move on their part. I've have my 360 for 3 years now I think (well, 5 over the course of 3 years) and I cannot remember a single Microsoft maintenance ending with everything working properly.

I do believe that microsoft has confirmed that they are having issues. I personally only had issues downloading stuff that was released today.

Definitely not the case as I tried to grab the Prince of Persion classic demo off the marketplace and that didn't work. Same with the X-Blades demo and Ninja Blade demos. I forget the others. But yeah, definitely not just the stuff released today.