PDA

View Full Version : Loads Paid Off (Glitch?)

RevGigglestick
06-18-2009, 04:44 PM
I played several quick match (Ranked) rounds through XBox Live today and didn't unlock the Loans Paid Off (More Than $100,000 Earned In Xbox Live) yet. I am currently at $179,817. How does this unlock?

Also what about On The Payroll? I completed several campaigns successfully with three other people. Do I have to be in first AND win the campaign? By campaign, do they mean multiple rounds and/or match types?

Aye! :confused:

HolyBuckeye
06-18-2009, 04:48 PM
I played several quick match (Ranked) rounds through XBox Live today and didn't unlock the Loans Paid Off (More Than $100,000 Earned In Xbox Live) yet. I am currently at $179,817. How does this unlock?

Also what about On The Payroll? I completed several campaigns successfully with three other people. Do I have to be in first AND win the campaign? By campaign, do they mean multiple rounds and/or match types?

Aye! :confused:
As far as the $100,000 achievement goes I have no idea. Mine unlocked as soon as I did it for ranked matches only. For the other one, you have to complete a campaign, either ranked or player, but you have to win all 3 rounds. That means, for instance on Protection, you have to get all 3 PKE's up and running before the time runs out. Most of the other ones you just have to survive long enough until the time runs out. And for Survival, I am pretty sure you don't have to finish all 10 waves to win.

RevGigglestick
06-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Hey, I think I played with you earlier, haha! It unlocked when I hit $180k... No clue why.

HolyBuckeye
06-18-2009, 08:52 PM
Hey, I think I played with you earlier, haha! It unlocked when I hit $180k... No clue why.
Actually thats really funny cause we did. I didnt even realize that...lol.

That was a pretty good campaign btw.