View Full Version : Stuck on hard! fail...

06-18-2009, 11:54 PM
Im on the 3rd level i guess, the Museum. Im not far in just at the part where those jerk ghosts possess everyone(Including other ghostbusters). Cant seem to get anywhere. I barley hurt the red guys then they possess someone and POW! one smack and im dead. Any adivce?

06-19-2009, 12:14 AM
when they possess someone you have to quickly switch to the slime and slime the possessed person until they leave them. Then hit 'em with the regular weapon. it's hard as hell and will probably still take you 4-5 tries but eventually you'll get it.

I recommend upgrading the slime gun ASAP because your going to need it a lot more after this.

06-19-2009, 01:50 AM
Hrmm some good advice. But I've been putting heavy thought into just fighting the disc. I really don't think it could take me.

06-19-2009, 02:09 AM
trust me, this fight is NOTHING compared to whats coming. especially if your on professional. This game is ridiculously hard on professional.

06-19-2009, 04:25 AM
The worst part is i cant just give up and step the difficulty down from pro. Id have to start over again. That's pretty fail i must say, even more so when added atop my fail.

06-19-2009, 04:57 AM
yea it really sucks that you can't do that. i ran into that same situation in the last level spending 3 hours on one part.

06-19-2009, 06:54 AM
Ahh, it wasn't Call of Duty or God of War hard. It was average at best. Just slime the possessed victims, always keep your camera looking at the attackers. Use your dodge button often. Everytime someone falls down pick him immediately back up. Picking up your teammates should be your number one priority at all times. As long as everyone is standing than everyone can be shooting or taking shots. Your teammates taking shots for you is just another chance for you to do damage untested. Make sure you keep doing your dodge/run combo and don't run in a straight line. Level 3 and the last two levels are the only levels that even give you a challenge really. Everything else is pretty straightforward.