PDA

View Full Version : I hate ray!!!

neok182
06-19-2009, 02:25 AM
Is it just me or is he totally useless in this game. Everytime i'm stuck with him i usually have to repeat battle sections 15-30 times because he refuses to pick me up or just gets instantly killed at the start.

Yet when i'm with anyone else i sometimes still die a lot but the other person comes and picks me up almost instantly.

And ray, when he does decide to pick me up just stands there for a second before picking me up, and he usually dies in that one second.

anyone else having this crap with ray?

Trying to do the stone angels now and am on my probably 15th try becuase he refuses to pick me up.

xRogue 5x
06-19-2009, 02:28 AM
Don't blame ray...its not his fault you can't stay on your feet.

neok182
06-19-2009, 03:04 AM
screw you. you try going through the part with the stone angels on professional never getting knocked down.

Tha Mantis
06-19-2009, 03:07 AM
My only advice is to keep moving, cuz if you stop your done for.
I had trouble hear as well, only part I had to restart more then like 3 times.
took me about an hour, just grab 'em and slam 'em onto the gate as fast as possible

And yeah Ray was terrible at this part.

neok182
06-19-2009, 03:31 AM
yea i'm trying. i'm at an hour and a half now. god knows how many restarts at this point. i keep having to revive ray though because even though he fucking terrible i obviously can't make it through the level without dying since the enemies all one shot you.

best i've gotten was 2 out of 3 of the things open and then i get rushed by 4-5 of the stone angels and i die instantly. and ray usually dies 1-2 seconds later if he hasn't alraedy.

they should of made it so the 2 on the other side could actually be useful but no they just stand there watching us die.

Mikeg2007
06-19-2009, 03:53 AM
yeah i had problems with this too. but Ray is not that bad mabe on that part

neok182
06-19-2009, 04:14 AM
now at 2 and a half hours on this. i'm ready to give up and just go restart the game on casual. this is just impossible. longest i've lasted on this level is about 5 minutes totally ignoring ray and not even bothering to revive him. only needed one more hit to knock down the gate and they all rushed me again.

i really hate games that make these damn near impossible levels.

Tha Mantis
06-19-2009, 04:18 AM
Instead of just running around when trying to dodge, what really got me through it was jumping around, with the B button. It definitely helped ALOT

neok182
06-19-2009, 04:56 AM
i finally did it. took about 3 hours and i have no clue how i did. i think ray may have actually done the last one. guess it only took 3 hours of cursing at the screen to make him do something productive. now i'm at the 2nd to last battle and he's dying again every 5 seconds lol. but luckily i can just leave him dead since i have 3 more competent partners.

Gano
06-19-2009, 07:52 PM
btw there is zero difference between the characters after appearance.

Ekasra
06-19-2009, 08:44 PM
"Right in the bread-basket!"