PDA

View Full Version : Can't find the Data Migration Kit order form on MS Website

ZNS814
06-19-2009, 04:23 AM
I recently purchased a 60GB HD to upgrade from my 20GB drive, but I discovered that I need a kit to make the transition that doesn't come with it.

I just went over to Microsoft's website, as I had heard you could send away to Microsoft for a kit, but I can't find the form. The help page that's supposed to link to it can't be found by their website...

Anyone else know where I can get the form, or have a link that goes to it?

CyanideBreathMint
06-19-2009, 04:25 AM
Might just have to ring them instead (1.800.4.My.Xbox)?

LoveAGramm
06-19-2009, 04:29 AM
Everyone I've ever talked to who got one called up xbox, like Cy said.

CyanideBreathMint
06-19-2009, 04:32 AM
Whoever the douche is that's 5 starring all the threads here is a complete loser. Never fear, I'm setting them right. Bringing BALANCE back to the universe. No thanks is necessary. :)

LoveAGramm
06-19-2009, 04:43 AM
Whoever the douche is that's 5 starring all the threads here is a complete loser. Never fear, I'm setting them right. Bringing BALANCE back to the universe. No thanks is necessary. :) You better not think its me!!!

ZNS814
06-19-2009, 04:56 AM
Was really hoping it was going to be easier than that... Last time I called MS for assistance it took around 2 hours. Would have been nice if they'd included the kit in the box... at least they're supposedly free from MS.

As to the five-starring... someone must be very bored. I had to actively search the page for HOW to rate a thread. Can't imagine going into each thread and doing that over and over again.