PDA

View Full Version : need help with ffwf

riddler1029
06-19-2009, 06:01 AM
anyone want to give me any tips on how to get this achievement ?
anything for creeping death ? thanks

Nirumano
06-19-2009, 03:40 PM
Try to hit all the notes, it's easy!

nah, but only way to do it is to practice until you get good enough, there are no shortcuts or magical advice in these games..

Gorjira
06-23-2009, 12:11 AM
I've not played this game in a while now, so here's to hoping Gorjira learned the arts of strumming during his break ;)

RageKun
07-11-2009, 05:58 AM
Well I just got Fight Fire With Fire, I though it was the hardest one, but best advice I can give you is, play them and practice them as much as you can, they both took me about three hours non-stop so yeah, and I started doing pretty fucking bad, my FFWF score was around 240k when I first started, and I ended up getting 351k so yeah...

RageKun
07-11-2009, 06:04 AM
Also if you give up, I can get them for you, as long as I have the game, but I'd need you to get me an achievement in return, which is the Stupid Tutorial, cuz i don't have GH drums, so yeah... my gamertag is by my name add me if you want

Ripley 92
07-11-2009, 06:58 AM
For Fight Fire with Fire, the best advice I can give is try to listen to the beat of the song so you can get the strumming down. Maybe turn your volume down a bit, it worked wonders for me, my current high score is around 360k.

RageKun
07-11-2009, 01:24 PM
LOL my highest score was 351k but didn't try it anymore, all i needed was the achievement.

Lordvader178
07-11-2009, 02:53 PM
For FFWF, the main riff goes P P PP Y P P PP R P P PP G and that changes. P=Purple notes, or open bass notes.

What you want to is downstrum the first two purple's then DU strum the next quick two, and hammer on. It's hard and takes practice.

Then there's a complete mindfuck riff where you won't hit anything so don't worry about that.

Then there is a riff with triple chords, use your SP here, all the time.

Near the end of the song is a D DU DU D DU DU riff that you just need stamina to pass.

For Creeping Death, find your own method to hit the riff. Everyone's is different. I gallop the G G RY and down strum the G RY. Good luck!