PDA

View Full Version : Hacking, or insane dedication :/

TheSpankzz
06-19-2009, 02:39 PM
I know this guy i'm about to say in real life, so i'm not gonna give his gamertag out just yet, but his gamerscore has gone from 6k, to 62k in the space since around, 8pm last night to know when i just checked my friends list. I personally think thats not even possible, and i've seen all the ebay adds before like "gamerscore boosting" but still i find it hard to believe that this is legit at all.

Are there such things out there that hack your achievements, because if so its really pointless, i'd just like to know what people on here think so i know its not just me jumping and saying thats hacked etc..

AOS Puck
06-19-2009, 02:43 PM
It is called gamesaving, and yes, your friend did it.

CaptainSpanner
06-19-2009, 02:43 PM
I Would Like To Meet This Guy Any Punch His Face. Nah, Im Joking.

I Had A Friend Who's Gamerscore Went Up By 15000 In 2 Days And He Said He Done It All Legit. He Said He Got Paid And Bout Easy And Quick 1000G Games And Some Arcade Games. Im Not Sure If Its Possible To Go Out And Get 60k In A Day. This Guy Is A Loser.

Seddo
06-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Going from 6K to 62K in the space of less than 24 hours, then he's defently been game saving or something, it would take months to get that score starting from 6K.

TheSpankzz
06-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Yeah, i mean i know about the easy games like, Avatar and King kong etc, but that is only 2k...and i mean, i dont like acusing my friends without knowing the facts but i know that was all bullshit when i 1st saw it :/ and i've never heard of game saving to glitch?

Gackt
06-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Definitely did not do it legit.

Genesis x360a
06-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Not possible at all - Most Easy games take lets say 4 hours to 1000 and then you get the few exceptions that are 2hours and under so you would struggle to get 10-12k in day let alone 62k lol Gamesaving is for morons!

TheSpankzz
06-19-2009, 03:06 PM
pointless tbh, achievements are the "feel good" things so you can at least say you've earned it, not glitched or hacked it.

Ligerblaze
06-19-2009, 03:25 PM
I Had A Friend Who's Gamerscore Went Up By 15000 In 2 Days And He Said He Done It All Legit.

I think 15k in 2 days would be legit... if you didnt sleep or eat maybe. Just looking at the list of easy games on this site makes me think that but i dont really know.

L0cke89
06-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Def not legit.

DoD=20 min
Alteared Beast=15 min.
Wanted both = 7 hours
NBA Live 06= 30 min.
NBA 2k6 = 45 min.

That's 5360 in about 10 hours. and thos are one of the quickest games ever. It is possible to get 10k in 24 but not much more.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
06-19-2009, 04:15 PM
60k in 2 weeks is still unlikely and near impossible.

Kairi
06-19-2009, 04:41 PM
I think this person was game saving.

dillon
06-19-2009, 05:37 PM
It's not gamesaving it is hexing, microsoft made your actuall in game saves profile locked, so you cant gamesave anymore.:eek:

RECKLESS x360a
06-19-2009, 05:40 PM
Yup he definitely did not gamesave since that would take awhile to get that much. He probably PT'd it. Since he probably has the PT check xbox.com to see if his achieves are stamped and if they aren't then he definitely hexed his GS.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
06-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Whats this hexing thing? Ive only just heard about.

RECKLESS x360a
06-19-2009, 06:22 PM
Whats this hexing thing? Ive only just heard about.

This guy named supermodder created this program called a "profile tool" that can unlock all achievements with the click of a button. It is easily detectable though and will without a doubt get you reset. It is easily detectable because it sometimes orders the achievements wrong and it doesn't put timestamps on them.

It is such a faulty and buggy program and that joke wants $100 for it and there are people stupid enough to buy it. Even if it were free though, why would anyone want it if it could possibly corrupt your profile and get you reset? Just seems silly.

dillon
06-19-2009, 06:31 PM
This guy named supermodder created this program called a "profile tool" that can unlock all achievements with the click of a button. It is easily detectable though and will without a doubt get you reset. It is easily detectable because it sometimes orders the achievements wrong and it doesn't put timestamps on them.

It is such a faulty and buggy program and that joke wants $100 for it and there are people stupid enough to buy it. Even if it were free though, why would anyone want it if it could possibly corrupt your profile and get you reset? Just seems silly.

Yep, just what i was about to post. But people would probably buy it for 1000 dollars.

Coadster1
06-19-2009, 06:33 PM
I don't think that's legit, he must of hacked, 62K in a day? No way.

RECKLESS x360a
06-19-2009, 06:36 PM
Yep, just what i was about to post. But people would probably buy it for 1000 dollars.
lmao indeed. People are really pathetic, spending money on something that MS will catch onto and eventually deplete their score completely. Oh well, if they want to throw away money, let em.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
06-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Thats crazy, cheers for the info.

Some people are so over the top. Its achievements, wheres the satisfaction and reward of glitching them? Stupid.

Revolver
06-19-2009, 07:06 PM
Gamesavers are not welcome here so don't even try to follow in your "friend's" footsteps.:uzi:

TheSpankzz
06-19-2009, 07:49 PM
its really quite pathetic, achievements are something you are meant to be proud of that you have achieved, not hacked or glitched!

Tekoa55
06-19-2009, 08:01 PM
True that. Achievements are meant to be earned. Hacking, hexing, and gamesaving is so stupid.

MrMario2011
06-19-2009, 08:05 PM
It might not be gamesaving, if he's missing 1 or 2 achievements in each game then it's hexing.

lordrex217
06-19-2009, 08:12 PM
i saw someone posting earlier about how he was looking for easy games to play to boost his score. but when i looked at his games played, he had clearly used a hex editor because he had online achievements without ever playing the game online, and everything was out of order. i'm surprised that he was even posting here looking for easy games if he has already been using a hex editor

NinjaGrinder
06-19-2009, 08:12 PM
Yeah he profile tooled it up needless to say. Oh there was a certain someone in here that said you can get reset using a profile tool. Well you ought know there are 6 different versions of the profile tool. The first one got leaked and it was the one that updated 99% of your achievements, this was when alot of guys jumped stallion on MGC with shitload of high but incomplete games. The latest version unlocks all the achievements with different timestamps and in legit order, parsing valid data entries making it virtually impossible for MS to detect unless you pass Stallion.

XxBlueSpade2xX
06-19-2009, 08:26 PM
What a douche. Why even bother? Everyone knows he cheated. Give us his GT so we can all harass him!!

GhOsT SLaYeR
06-19-2009, 11:02 PM
he game saved, meaning he cheated.

PwcrLinux
06-19-2009, 11:53 PM
True that. Achievements are meant to be earned. Hacking, hexing, and gamesaving is so stupid.

Yep, I agree with you!

The "Exploit" game hackings just really stupid whoever downloaded from the pirated, gamewarez and boostwarez any kind of illegally "patched in-codes" in gamesavings before transfer the links to the xbox console from the PC's hard drive or modded xbox's hard drive with link from the PC.

Never trust on other sites as pirated, gamewarez and boostwarez. Possibility the illegal patches could kill your console (RROD) or Sniffing into your live account to rack it up GS/Acheievement without knowedges..

bapae
06-20-2009, 03:42 AM
the only games i know he could have 1ked that fast would be:

CoD 4
RE5
TMNT
King Kong
Eragon
Dig Dug
Pac man
Ms. Pac man
New Rally X

But still that only adds up to 6800 not close to enough so im thinking your friend is a cheater.

KuSh x MoNsTeR1
06-20-2009, 04:21 AM
All these damn hackers or whatever you want to call them are just a bunch of pussy's that can't play games fair! they have to cheat to get their GS up? wow that's truly sad! i don't know what or how to do all that gamesaving crap and i don't want to know. I'd rather work for them like your suppose to!!

ACHIEVE!!...doesn't mean free!!! your friend -->:chair<--ME!!

RECKLESS x360a
06-20-2009, 05:59 AM
Yeah he profile tooled it up needless to say. Oh there was a certain someone in here that said you can get reset using a profile tool. Well you ought know there are 6 different versions of the profile tool. The first one got leaked and it was the one that updated 99% of your achievements, this was when alot of guys jumped stallion on MGC with shitload of high but incomplete games. The latest version unlocks all the achievements with different timestamps and in legit order, parsing valid data entries making it virtually impossible for MS to detect unless you pass Stallion.

That one is the $100 one and it will never be leaked because it has a computer license on it and can only be used on the comp it was activated on.

An Amish Woman
06-20-2009, 06:38 AM
Report him! Let MS unleash the power of the ban hammer!

Nightbeam
06-20-2009, 09:10 AM
Bleh, who really hacks their gamerscore, like what do you get out of it?

v_thorne
06-20-2009, 12:03 PM
This is where common sense should be kicking you in the ass for even making this post.

You know how long it takes to complete games, I see you have 21k. Even the easy games if they take an hour a piece wouldn't amount to 56k in 24 hours. Think about it.

People game save all the time. From what I've heard its easy, and apparently very easy if your friend gained 56k in that short amount of time.

M$ will catch and humiliate him, don't worry about it.

Pheonix_Assassin
06-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Ahh probally game saved =[

Simzo
06-20-2009, 12:20 PM
What a dick, I have no respect whatsoever for dick head's like that. If he thinks he is going to get away with that then he's up a gum tree.

BI0RAPTOR
06-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Thats crazy, cheers for the info.

Some people are so over the top. Its achievements, wheres the satisfaction and reward of glitching them? Stupid.
I think it is all down to them feeling like charlie big potatoes,and others to admire them and say look at me with the big game score.I rock!!!..NOT

pwjuggalo
06-20-2009, 02:29 PM
I have no clue why people gamesave. It is so stupid to me and to do it so obviously as 6k-62k over night. It is very plausible to do 10k in 24 hours if you haven't played the right games, but anything beyond that and they are gamesaving or achievement glitching.

|oneyedNewb|
06-20-2009, 03:37 PM

Microsoft won't only do that but ban your console all together. It's risky buisness really...60k in 24 hours isn't possible at all unless Avatar is stacked 60 times.

ZundayXx
06-20-2009, 04:48 PM
Unless he has like lots of different versions of Avatar... it's game saving fo sho!!

GrUnTxSKaTeR
06-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Yeah he definitely gamesaved, It isn't possible to get that amount so quickly.

A 2rue boofer
06-20-2009, 05:05 PM
The new method is called the Profile tool you can hack your achievements so you dont even need the game.

TheSpankzz
06-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Yeah, well since I started this thread, I didn't know anything about game saving or anything, I just think it really is pathetic

|oneyedNewb|
06-21-2009, 10:22 PM
The new method is called the Profile tool you can hack your achievements so you dont even need the game.
No you'll still need to have the games to do it.

NinjaGrinder
06-21-2009, 10:31 PM

No, game data is extracted from the disc, theres just no way to implement it on a profile without authentic data (burned or legit) it would be close to impossible to duplicate that same data in an hex editor for every game that is out there. Please dont make anymore ingorant posts like this, when you obviously know nothing about it.

KFZ Scrubs
06-22-2009, 01:36 AM
I think that it's impossible for it to go that high in a short amount of time. Two weeks, maybe.... but they'd have to be really realy dedicated.

antnie
06-22-2009, 01:43 AM
He is legit you guys!!!