PDA

View Full Version : Hacked!!!Ugh!!

doom363
06-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Ok, how long does it take for xbox to recover when your hacked.

Seany Show
06-19-2009, 05:39 PM
Ok, how long does it take for xbox to recover your hacked.

I will await the rest of that sentence before anyone can post to help you.

On Topic: I guess you got caught by a Phising site as people cannot just hack accounts, as that's the main reason people lose their accounts. I also feel sympathy towards you, so suck it up boyo.

Pure Efficiency
06-19-2009, 05:47 PM
Ok, how long does it take for xbox to recover when your hacked.
I imagine you went to one of those "enter your xbox live log in info for 1600 free ms points!" Yeah, none of those are real and if the "hacker" changes your password and preferred email then there is no way you'll be able to recover your account.

doom363
06-19-2009, 05:53 PM
But if they change the email and password then microsoft will get it correct? Cuz as long as I don't sign out here i can see what hes doing sorta.

RECKLESS x360a
06-19-2009, 06:07 PM
But if they change the email and password then microsoft will get it correct? Cuz as long as I don't sign out here i can see what hes doing sorta.
The support people that you talk to may change it, if you give them enough proof that it is your account, then they reset the live id and give you a new one. Usually they don't though and tell you some BS about how they couldn't find the live account. My only advice is to keep calling them about it or to find an account dump where the phisher releases your info and recover it using the password they made. Another thing, don't sign up for a website that ends with ".weebly".

doom363
06-19-2009, 07:36 PM
If i create a new account will i get all my dlc back?

RECKLESS x360a
06-19-2009, 07:47 PM
If i create a new account will i get all my dlc back?
I believe dlc is stored on the HD so yes you should be able to still use the dlc if you create another account on the same HD.

Revolver
06-19-2009, 07:58 PM
You did not get hacked...
You simply gave away your account information without thinking about it.

doom363
06-19-2009, 09:50 PM
It was a huge mistake on my part but I'm currently dealing with it, I just want some help so that I can recover my account. But is there an estimate of how long it will take and does it help to file complaints and call every once in a while?

N-Forced
06-19-2009, 09:59 PM
It was a huge mistake on my part but I'm currently dealing with it. But is there an estimate of how long it will take and does it help to file complaints? I dont think that filing complaints will do anything, and how long it takes to get your acccount back will all depend on ms support. I've seen people get their account back in as little as a week and some it took 2 + months to get back, that's if their lucky enough to even get it back as most people dont.

doom363
06-19-2009, 10:05 PM
Does calling every once in a while work?

Revolver
06-19-2009, 10:54 PM
How much is once in a while?
Every hour, day, week?
As others have said before me; the time it'll take to get your account back is up to MS.
I remember I once was locked out of my account because my Windows Live info didn't match with my CC and after calling them a few times (5 to be exact) I had my account back within a period of 4 days.
It also helped that I was lucky enought to be attended by a nice lady as opposed to others who have to deal with a douchebag who works for MS (no offense to any MS workers here).

Y0UNIK0RN
06-19-2009, 11:24 PM
It was a huge mistake on my part but I'm currently dealing with it, I just want some help so that I can recover my account. But is there an estimate of how long it will take and does it help to file complaints and call every once in a while?

Not to sound like a prick but really if you want it back stop asking us when to call you sound like an idiot, put up a fucking fight for it. For a guy that plays so many games you seem to know nothing about what to do with your account. Keep calling and calling and be relentless. & No when you file a complaint it pretty much goes nowhere. What's the site you used that hacked your account?

doom363
06-20-2009, 01:06 AM
Not to sound like a prick but really if you want it back stop asking us when to call you sound like an idiot, put up a fucking fight for it. For a guy that plays so many games you seem to know nothing about what to do with your account. Keep calling and calling and be relentless. & No when you file a complaint it pretty much goes nowhere. What's the site you used that hacked your account?

No offence taken dude. I have to admit I do sound like a bitch lol, but anyways thanks for the help....sorta. I'll try to sort things out tomorrow.

Y0UNIK0RN
06-20-2009, 02:53 AM
No offence taken dude. I have to admit I do sound like a bitch lol, but anyways thanks for the help....sorta. I'll try to sort things out tomorrow.

You really do have to fight for it, if you don't they just go ahead and treat you like your nobody and don't listen to anything you have to say. They lie about things they really can do.

By the way what site hacked your account again?

KuSh x MoNsTeR1
06-20-2009, 04:48 AM
You did not get hacked...
You simply gave away your account information without thinking about it.

i agree.. that still sucks man.. I'd be more careful!