PDA

View Full Version : Beware!! another glitch on Tennis Store

Penny1124
06-20-2009, 02:21 AM
try to get the "To Look this good takes SEGA" achievement yesterday. so when I hit the Rank 1, got the msg of SEGA outfit set unlocked, then I took my $15854500 and go store. but I found out I can only buy "SEGA Longsleeved T-Shirt/SEGA Tight Shorts/SEGA Skater Shoes" and the other parts is missing.
Well, I think is enough for me now, I almost got everything but glitchs make me cant get the Dubai pass & SEGA cap/glasses. I don't wanna start another character and try to get a perfect character with all mini game complete again. coz I really played too much even purchase all the things in amateur. and I got the punish becox I played too well on amateur. I never think I will miss anything but well, I was wrong!

Jimbo76
06-20-2009, 09:34 AM
try to get the "To Look this good takes SEGA" achievement yesterday. so when I hit the Rank 1, got the msg of SEGA outfit set unlocked, then I took my $15854500 and go store. but I found out I can only buy "SEGA Longsleeved T-Shirt/SEGA Tight Shorts/SEGA Skater Shoes" and the other parts is missing.
Well, I think is enough for me now, I almost got everything but glitchs make me cant get the Dubai pass & SEGA cap/glasses. I don't wanna start another character and try to get a perfect character with all mini game complete again. coz I really played too much even purchase all the things in amateur. and I got the punish becox I played too well on amateur. I never think I will miss anything but well, I was wrong!
Oh dear, this game is in a bad way. dont seem much point in carrying on with the world tour until sega fix all these issues. what happened to the 130 meg patch?