PDA

View Full Version : suspended from xbox live. For no reason?

bapae
06-20-2009, 02:24 AM
well just a little bit ago i was suspended from xbox like for inappropriate content in my profile

"This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been suspended due to inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag. The inappropriate content was discovered in the Motto, Bio, Location, Name and/or Personal Picture."- Microsoft

But the weird thing is that i didn't have anything that was inappropriate in any of those parts of my profile. No swear words, Racial things. Nothing wrong. Also i don't have a vision camera so i couldn't have taken any bad pictures of anything. (my gamer picture is a castle crashers one.)

So i guess not xbox until 6/21/09 (Only 2 days but still gave it up for one week to go on vacation and i get suspend 1 day after)

So my question is has anyone else got suspended for no reason.

Veteran
06-20-2009, 02:26 AM
Urm what WAS your bio, name, etc?

Just FYI your gamertag would definitely be considered offensive.

bapae
06-20-2009, 02:29 AM

Motto: DRIVE BO DRIVE!

Bio: (Some quote from a game that wasnt bad/no swearing)"DONT WORRY! The smoke is already in my eyes!" -HzrD--DeCe-

bapae
06-20-2009, 02:31 AM

Just FYI your gamertag would definitely be considered offensive. But the email they sent me specifically told me where it was found they mention nothing about my gamertag like the email i got for having to change it one other time.

ThrillKillBill
06-20-2009, 02:33 AM
maybe they think bo is a racist term for black chauffeurs

bapae
06-20-2009, 02:36 AM
maybe they think bo is a racist term for black chauffeurs LMFAO i don't know it really pisses me off though. from another post i just saw looks like another person on here got banned for no reason as well. Hope there just isnt some pissed off xbox moderater suspending people for no reason.

kaleido42
06-20-2009, 02:38 AM
Motto: DRIVE BO DRIVE!

Bio: (Some quote from a game that wasnt bad/no swearing)"DONT WORRY! The smoke is already in my eyes!" -HzrD--DeCe-

feminist rights activist would be my bet. Someone stupid enough is going to interpret that as slander against women and that your calling them mutant lizards or something like that. (No offense to women at all, I'm just saying how some people will make a big deal of something totally unrelated)

bapae
06-20-2009, 02:41 AM
feminist rights activist would be my bet. Someone stupid enough is going to interpret that as slander against women and that your calling them mutant lizards or something like that. (No offense to women at all, I'm just saying how some people will make a big deal of something totally unrelated) How does that have anything to do with women.

ThrillKillBill
06-20-2009, 02:44 AM
lola = girl?

girlasaurous rex?

i got nothing.....

bapae
06-20-2009, 03:11 AM
Well i just called up microsoft (1-800-4-MYXBOX) Adn they told me the same thing as the email i got from them said and a forum at xbox.com that i can post asking for the exact reason was. But the only problem with that is i cant log into xbox.com to post on the forum asking why because it wont let me sign in due to me suspension.

Revolver
06-20-2009, 03:23 AM
So my question is has anyone else got suspended for no reason.

I think the question here is; do you know how to use the search tool?
The creation of threads regarding this has increased to a ratio of one per day.:mad:

bapae
06-20-2009, 03:26 AM
I think the question here is; do you know how to use the search tool?
The creation of threads regarding this has increased to a ratio of one per day.:mad: Well whenever i search something it never works for me.

Revolver
06-20-2009, 03:48 AM
I just searched this forum and 2 pages worth of this topic came out...
Someone even made a thread like your yesterday.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c27/Ermac97/suspension.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c27/Ermac97/suspension2.jpg

Wii187
06-20-2009, 03:50 AM
You were asked to change your tag before right? It might support the theory that there's a naughty list out there so if someone complains about you, there's no trial, you're going straight to jail.

I think just having gay in your tag would be the cause. Surprise they didn't ask you to change it again.

bapae
06-20-2009, 03:54 AM
You were asked to change your tag before right? It might support the theory that there's a naughty list out there so if someone complains about you, there's no trial, you're going straight to jail.

I think just having gay in your tag would be the cause. Surprise they didn't ask you to change it again. It might be that but i got on my sisters account and looked at my profile and for the motto name location and bio it says "code of conduct" so i don't think it is my gamertag i think they found something in my profile that was misinterpreted (Wow that is a big word for me) to be bad.

bapae
06-20-2009, 03:56 AM
I just searched this forum and 2 pages worth of this topic came out...
Someone even made a thread like your yesterday.

*Picture*

*Picture*

Why thank you. but none of those are saying they got suspended for no reason. But for some reason i cant get the search thing to work. (Maybe its because im using an Ipod Touch since my computer broke)

Kanos125
06-20-2009, 03:57 AM
I got suspended for a day for having ASS in my motto...ROFL!

bapae
06-20-2009, 04:00 AM
I got suspended for a day for having ASS in my motto...ROFL! How did you even get ass in your motto? I tried one time and it wouldn't let me no matter what i used to spell it even A55.

Frostylongcat
06-20-2009, 04:02 AM
maybe they think bo is a racist term for black chauffeurs
Seriously dude, you need to cut this shit out. This is like....the fifth time tonight you have provided me with instantaneous lulz. My brain cannot handle such mass quantities of win.

Revolver
06-20-2009, 04:07 AM
Why thank you. but none of those are saying they got suspended for no reason. But for some reason i cant get the search thing to work. (Maybe its because im using an Ipod Touch since my computer broke)

Damn, really?
I've always thought about using my iPhone whenever I'm not home to get on the site but it seems like the bandwith would be too big for the iPhone.
Maybe that could be the case and if so then my apologies for being somewhat of a dick, I just get frustrated about the same threads poping out everyday without the users doing any searching.
Anyways, sorry again.:drunk

bapae
06-20-2009, 04:10 AM
Damn, really?
I've always thought about using my iPhone whenever I'm not home to get on the site but it seems like the bandwith would be too big for the iPhone.
Maybe that could be the case and if so then my apologies for being somewhat of a dick, I just get frustrated about the same threads poping out everyday without the users doing any searching.
Anyways, sorry again.:drunk

Its all good i should have mentioned that the first time i said i couldn't get the search to work to save you the effort of the pictures.

But really i think Microsoft should quote in the email what you posted in your profile for a better understanding.

Wii187
06-20-2009, 04:13 AM
Wait, last time, did they just ask you to change your tag or did they suspend you as well?

Madmax410
06-20-2009, 04:17 AM
Just make a second account, and go post on the xbox forums, suspensions section. One of the mods will tell you why, just be sure to include your gamertag in your post

If it helps, you CAN be banned for something in your profile that was profane. Even if it wasn't your current profile, you can be banned for something that was in it earlier and you changed it out.

Revolver
06-20-2009, 04:19 AM
Yeah, MS doesn't like to be specific at all.
I remember when they locked my account I wasn't even notified, I just simply couldn't purchase any MS points with my credit card or redeem any MS points prepaid cards.
I had to find out there was an issue with my account by calling them.
MS: "Hello and thank you for calling MS, how may I help you today?"
Me: "Yeah hi, for some reason I can't buy any MS points and I would like to know why."
MS: "Certainly, let me just check your account status. (checks status) It appears your account has been locked because your credit card information does not match your Windows Live information."
Me: "Oh... Well don't you think I would've liked to have been notified about this 2 months ago?!"

bapae
06-20-2009, 04:19 AM
Wait, last time, did they just ask you to change your tag or did they suspend you as well? When i had to change my gamertag last time i didn't even get suspended it it just made me change it. Now this time it didn't make me change anything i just got suspended out of no where.

bapae
06-20-2009, 04:22 AM
I remember when they locked my account I wasn't even notified, I just simply couldn't purchase any MS points with my credit card or redeem any MS points prepaid cards.
I had to find out there was an issue with my account by calling them.
MS: "Hello and thank you for calling MS, how may I help you today?"
Me: "Yeah hi, for some reason I can't buy any MS points and I would like to know why."
MS: "Certainly, let me just check your account status. (checks status) It appears your account has been locked because your credit card information does not match your Windows Live information."
Me: "Oh... Well don't you think I would've liked to have been notified about this 2 months ago?!"

That kind of reminds me of the time i bought 12 months of live and 3 months later it said the card i used wasn't good so know i cant use a credit card on my account to buy live so i have to go get cards. but for some reason i can still buy MS points.

KuSh x MoNsTeR1
06-20-2009, 04:31 AM
I've been suspended for having " F*%K " they said foul language!! but it was just for 24 hrs. ha! :ass

Wii187
06-20-2009, 04:32 AM
When i had to change my gamertag last time i didn't even get suspended it it just made me change it. Now this time it didn't make me change anything i just got suspended out of no where.

2nd offense could mean a more stricter punishment. I'll bet it's your name. Keep us posted.

bapae
06-20-2009, 04:41 AM
I've been suspended for having " F*%K " they said foul language!! but it was just for 24 hrs. ha! :ass

Seems like im the only person on here to get banned for almost 3 days seems as everyone else is just 24 hours. I think they hate me because my brother has got banned 3 times once for his gamertag second for something in his profile and third for his gamertag again and they were all 24 hour and i get a fuckin 72 hour for possably the same thing he has done twice.

Marcus issavage
06-20-2009, 05:29 AM
Same thing happened to me but it was for a week. I had norcal sucks in my bio, and then the morning before I put a quote from a friend saying that my brother pissed the bed, but I didn't play I just out that in my bio and signed off. And then two hours later I try to sign on and I was suspended. Damn Microsoft.

bapae
06-20-2009, 06:00 AM
Same thing happened to me but it was for a week. I had norcal sucks in my bio, and then the morning before I put a quote from a friend saying that my brother pissed the bed, but I didn't play I just out that in my bio and signed off. And then two hours later I try to sign on and I was suspended. Damn Microsoft. What the fuck does microsoft do pick a random time outta a hat and that's your ban period That sure is what it seems like. 24 Hours for some, 72 For others, oh lets ban this kid for a week.

PwcrLinux
06-20-2009, 07:41 AM
What the fuck does microsoft do pick a random time outta a hat and that's your ban period That sure is what it seems like. 24 Hours for some, 72 For others, oh lets ban this kid for a week.

Hi there bapae,

I checked on your xbox.com profiles, there is 4 of code of conducts;

Motto, Name, Locations and bios.

bapae
06-20-2009, 08:23 AM
Hi there bapae,

I checked on your xbox.com profiles, there is 4 of code of conducts;

Motto, Name, Locations and bios.

thanks for checking for me :) not sure what i put in there though that was bad.

Zorlance
06-20-2009, 12:28 PM
No one ever is until the Xbox Moderation team post what was there. The forums there are hilarious, as every thread there starts with "WHY WAS I SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON!? I DEMAND AN APOLOGY!" only for one of their staff members to come in, post something along the lines of "Your bio said 'Pussies don't get no pussy' which was deemed an infraction of our TOS" and close the topic. Comedy gold, everyone should go there.

Edit: I'm in a good mood so here's the link (http://forums.xbox.com/1386/ShowForum.aspx).

InkedUp
06-20-2009, 01:21 PM
Yeah MS's ban team sucks ass. I've never been suspended, but read plenty of post about people being suspended for dumb reasons. Its stupid because in some interview I heard a while back with a live moderator they said that they look at each complaint to make sure its valid before they issue a ban. Bullshit because it seems like they don't even check sometimes, they just issue a ban for a random amount of time. Also, if they are going to ban you, they should have to give you the reason why instead of some generic e-mail response. The only way to find out the real reason is to ask on the xbox.com forums that you can't even access during your ban. They have some real geniuses working in that department for real. They need to look at how dumb the whole process is and take the steps to change it

givenfresh1s
06-20-2009, 01:31 PM
No one ever is until the Xbox Moderation team post what was there. The forums there are hilarious, as every thread there starts with "WHY WAS I SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON!? I DEMAND AN APOLOGY!" only for one of their staff members to come in, post something along the lines of "Your bio said 'Pussies don't get no pussy' which was deemed an infraction of our TOS" and close the topic. Comedy gold, everyone should go there.

Edit: I'm in a good mood so here's the link (http://forums.xbox.com/1386/ShowForum.aspx).

wow these posts are brilliant lol thanks im bookmarking this page absolutely hysterical it seems this bootblack guy owns these guys then locks their thread so they can stfu

ghostndshell
06-20-2009, 02:23 PM

:drunk Thank's for the link mate i was bored, needed a good chuckle!! :p:woop:
LOL best one yet >You used the phrase "BIG F***IN SAMICH" in your profile, which is profanity, which is forbidden per the Code of Conduct.

ThrillKillBill
06-20-2009, 02:27 PM
I'd say it was your name but do not change it as it'll cost you MSP, instead sent a message to Stepho asking him for certain....if it is the name they should offer you another namechange free of charge

pwjuggalo
06-20-2009, 02:45 PM
Don't feel bad man I have been suspended many times for violation of TOS by either something in my bio or in my motto. I have had 1-5 day suspensions depending on the offense. But trust me you ask and they will answer as to what the info was and why it was considered in violation of TOS. Heck I got a 24 hour ban for having "your schwartz is as big as my schwartz" in my bio. The one that pisses me off the most is when they banned me for my bio after it had been their almost a full year, but I should have known someone was gonna eventually read it and get mad it said "smells like fish, taste like chicken, close your eyes, keep on lickin". I just think it is stupid that sometimes cause it only happened because i raped this kid and his buddys in halo so they filed complaint after complaint on me causing MS to investigate my profile.

bapae
06-21-2009, 12:32 AM
How long will it say Code of Conduct for? I do know its not forever because my friend had his say that and it doesn't anymore.

Those posts on that forum are pretty funny. I think you should be able to log into xbox.com even during the ban just so you can post on that forum.

dillon
06-21-2009, 01:20 AM
How long will it say Code of Conduct for? I do know its not forever because my friend had his say that and it doesn't anymore.

Those posts on that forum are pretty funny. I think you should be able to log into xbox.com even during the ban just so you can post on that forum.

As soon as your unbanned you can change everything.

bapae
06-21-2009, 03:22 AM
As soon as your unbanned you can change everything. My friend changed his stuff but it still said Code of Conduct for a long while. But ill try changing it anyway.

Veteran
06-21-2009, 03:28 AM
It's simple enough, choose a gamertag that isn't considered offensive. Either write your name and location or write nothing. Either way you won't get yourself banned.

bapae
06-21-2009, 04:52 AM
It's simple enough, choose a gamertag that isn't considered offensive. Either write your name and location or write nothing. Either way you won't get yourself banned. It wasn't from my gamertag. I just tried to sign in and it let me on xbox live i think it was cause from something misinterpreted in my bio or something.

cokix
06-21-2009, 05:12 AM
It wasn't from my gamertag. I just tried to sign in and it let me on xbox live i think it was cause from something misinterpreted in my bio or something.

I think someone report you and they were checking your account

jimi_stephen
06-21-2009, 05:56 AM
I've come to the conclusion that a lot of people who play COD GOW L4D etc view LIVE as an adult only institution. People need to realize that this is simply not the case, and even if it was not every one wants to see the f-bomb dropped all over their profile when they are looking at it.

off topic: This is my favorite quote.
You had multiple profanities and hate speech in your profile (specifically "fa*s", "sh**", and "ho**s"). This is not only a violation of the Code of Conduct, but makes you look like a foul-mouthed hater.

LoveAGramm
06-21-2009, 06:04 AM
Bootblack is the man! Lol!

bapae
06-21-2009, 06:54 AM
Well im happy i got my ban lifted at 12:01am (Of course i had to try then.) and got everything i had back (Made sure it went by the CoC <- hehe) I am still pretty pissed at MS for the reasonless ban and the useless help on there phone line and ban reason forum thing.

Dont you guys think its funny that the same thing that gets you in trouble (Code of Conduct) also spells out an inapropreate word (CoC)?

GR1N_REAP3R
06-21-2009, 06:59 AM
lola = girl?

girlasaurous rex?

i got nothing.....
You know rex mean king.

bapae
06-21-2009, 07:22 AM
You know rex mean king. Hmmm i didn't think of that till now. But still calling a girl "king" is kind of mean when really they would be a "Queen".

TheVoidRose
06-21-2009, 08:12 AM
Hmmm i didn't think of that till now. But still calling a girl "king" is kind of mean when really they would be a "Queen".

It's great you got your live back, and I have somewhat of a answer to your previous problem.

One thing I notice when playing online is that people tend to "Misuse" the File Complaint system, especially when they lose a match. A whole team can file the same complaint on you, and with enough it would catch the eye of the 'Higher Ups' and they would investigate. One fault in this system is that even though they can report something, they cant say what was exactly the report made for. My theory is: Higher Ups saw so many reports for one thing and followed blindly.

..thus throwing the world into chaos.(got bored)

xYx VeNoM xYx
06-21-2009, 09:52 AM
I can understand being banned for having stupid shit in your bio that you know shouldnt be there..... But for me its went like this

1st offense- I was banned for a voice message (ok maybe)

2nd offense- I was banned b/c I had the word Damn in my bio and it was lyrics from a song it wasnt like GD or Damn the world. (how can you ban someone for a word found in the bible and in school books come on now)

3rd offense- I was banned for in-game voice (when i was playing Scene it BOS for 3 days and wasnt using my mic)

4th offense- I was banned for xYx (in my GT) meaning tits in some damn weird internet lingo or someshit.

The craziest shit is if you call xbox they have no idea what it really was they just have a general idea b/c it tells them under what category you were banned but no particular reason. All these above are the "theories" they thought might be the reason behind each. Even though they have a script to ask you well were you using curse words or belittling another player. Its fucking stupid and they need to monitor the shit better.

PwcrLinux
06-21-2009, 07:48 PM
bapae, finally you got live back in after I checked on your live account, code of conduct are gone.

bapae
06-22-2009, 07:45 AM
It's great you got your live back, and I have somewhat of a answer to your previous problem.

One thing I notice when playing online is that people tend to "Misuse" the File Complaint system, especially when they lose a match. A whole team can file the same complaint on you, and with enough it would catch the eye of the 'Higher Ups' and they would investigate. One fault in this system is that even though they can report something, they cant say what was exactly the report made for. My theory is: Higher Ups saw so many reports for one thing and followed blindly.

Yea i think there was group of people me and my friend beat and they got mad. Im not sure though.

OneSweetShannon
06-22-2009, 11:28 PM
I'm surprised you haven't been given an FNC yet.

bapae
06-23-2009, 07:49 AM
I'm surprised you haven't been given an FNC yet.

I really do want a free name change i hate this name it always causes problems like "Collin IS gay" "Hey collin your gay" even though im not collin it doesnt bother me though but it can annoying at times listening to everyone yelling.

Wii187
06-29-2009, 08:16 PM
Hate to necro this thread, but I think Microsoft is going to ask you to change your tag again if they don't outright suspend you indefinitely.

Vita Ante Acta
06-29-2009, 08:30 PM
Hate to necro this thread, but I think Microsoft is going to ask you to change your tag again if they don't outright suspend you indefinitely.

I'm inclined to agree, especially with the name you chose to replace the other one xD

LEGGOmyEGGObro
06-29-2009, 08:39 PM
If I were to guess I would probably think that "Drive, Bo, Drive" is some kind of racial slur, but it's just a guess because nothing in your profile sounds vulgar.

DarkTharen
06-29-2009, 08:57 PM
it wouldnt have anything to do with your GT - FistingxBabys. I would put money on that is why you were suspended. We just had a posting like this last week. Everytime we find out a day or two later that there was somthing against the policies in your information. It happens everytime.

Creech
06-29-2009, 09:53 PM
LMFAO i don't know it really pisses me off though. from another post i just saw looks like another person on here got banned for no reason as well. Hope there just isnt some pissed off xbox moderater suspending people for no reason.

You are NEVER banned from Xbox Live for no reason. You are usually banned for being a fucking idiot. Just like I am sorely tempted to ban you from x360a for the same reason... With a gamertag of "FistingxBabys" you clearly have no sense of how to behave in adult society, and this forum is not intended for people like you. If you get suspended again, you can save us all from whining and just hit yourself in the junk. Repeatedly.

Right...because it is their job to run your credit card for no reason? No, they check when you access the info, and they are not going to call you. They make you call them, because that is a lot less expensive business model. And that seems like a pretty specific reason, by the way...you were locked because your payment method wasn't valid.

What the fuck does microsoft do pick a random time outta a hat and that's your ban period That sure is what it seems like. 24 Hours for some, 72 For others, oh lets ban this kid for a week.

Lots of detail available on this if you do a search. They have very specific guidelines they use that have been openly discussed by people such as Stephen Toulouse.

Yeah MS's ban team sucks ass. I've never been suspended, but read plenty of post about people being suspended for dumb reasons. Its stupid because in some interview I heard a while back with a live moderator they said that they look at each complaint to make sure its valid before they issue a ban. Bullshit because it seems like they don't even check sometimes, they just issue a ban for a random amount of time. Also, if they are going to ban you, they should have to give you the reason why instead of some generic e-mail response. The only way to find out the real reason is to ask on the xbox.com forums that you can't even access during your ban. They have some real geniuses working in that department for real. They need to look at how dumb the whole process is and take the steps to change it

I would like to point out that 99% of the posts I have seen claim there was no reason, and 100% of the responses I have seen from MS contain a very clear and accurate reason. So what your post really says is that you are gullible and believe every whiner who breaks the rules and gets caught but claims to be an innocent victim of a corporate behemoth.

I'd say it was your name but do not change it as it'll cost you MSP, instead sent a message to Stepho asking him for certain....if it is the name they should offer you another namechange free of charge

Or they should just ban him for good rather than suspending him. After a certain point, the cause is clearly hopeless.

Don't feel bad man I have been suspended many times for violation of TOS by either something in my bio or in my motto. I have had 1-5 day suspensions depending on the offense. But trust me you ask and they will answer as to what the info was and why it was considered in violation of TOS. Heck I got a 24 hour ban for having "your schwartz is as big as my schwartz" in my bio. The one that pisses me off the most is when they banned me for my bio after it had been their almost a full year, but I should have known someone was gonna eventually read it and get mad it said "smells like fish, taste like chicken, close your eyes, keep on lickin". I just think it is stupid that sometimes cause it only happened because i raped this kid and his buddys in halo so they filed complaint after complaint on me causing MS to investigate my profile.

And yet, if you had a bio that was within the CoC, their complaints would have amounted to nothing. MS is not going to suspend you for winning in a game against poor losers.

Well im happy i got my ban lifted at 12:01am (Of course i had to try then.) and got everything i had back (Made sure it went by the CoC <- hehe) I am still pretty pissed at MS for the reasonless ban and the useless help on there phone line and ban reason forum thing.

Dont you guys think its funny that the same thing that gets you in trouble (Code of Conduct) also spells out an inapropreate word (CoC)?

Go ask in the forums if you really want to know. The link was further up in the thread. If you don't ask, stop saying there was no reason. If you post there and they reply there was no reason, and you link the post in this thread, I will send you $100 via PayPal. I am calling you out, are you man enough to go ask?

You could file 1000 reports against someone and MS will see that you filed 1 report. Their system ignores multiples for this very reason. However, even if 100 different players report you, MS will only suspend you if there is a valid reason.

Jethrow
06-29-2009, 10:52 PM
If you post there and they reply there was no reason, and you link the post in this thread, I will send you $100 via PayPal. I am calling you out, are you man enough to go ask?

WTF, LOL.

I just found the dumb post of the day guys.

Creech
06-29-2009, 10:55 PM
WTF, LOL.

I just found the dumb post of the day guys.

Nah, I just get tired of people whining about how they did nothing wrong when they clearly were being an idiot. Easy enough to prove, all he has to do is ask MS and they will tell him. Easy $100 for him, right? Either that, or he is wrong. Haven't lost this bet yet, don't plan to any time soon, either.

ghostndshell
06-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Nah you don't get banned for no reason it was his name for sure!
I had a look at loads of those "I got banned for no reason" threads on xbox.com and they have always done something stupid.
People need to learn that not everyone is so easy going on swearing and OFFENSIVE NAMES "ahem".
No doubt he will be banned again and probably forever next time.

Jethrow
06-29-2009, 11:03 PM
Ya i laugh when i see these threads, especially just after people were hit on the Gears2 sweep. I've never cheated or did anything dumb and i've never been suspended, so if your suspended its for a reason. I laugh because they post here thinking it will change something when it wont.

Even better is when they complain that they were suspended but because of their content. I like to rub it in a bit.

Hey OP, whats the story on the reason you were suspended? $100 can get you a cool game, just too bad you cant go on xbl with it!. LOL

Wii187
06-29-2009, 11:37 PM
I assumed earlier in this thread that OP was suspended for having gay in his gamertag (COLLINxISxNOTxGAY or something like that) which is why he created this thread. I'm now almost 100% sure it was since he has a new tag.

I necro'd this tread because of the new tag which I'm pretty sure will get him suspended again if he doesn't change it, unless I'm missing something.

Creech
06-29-2009, 11:57 PM
I assumed earlier in this thread that OP was suspended for having gay in his gamertag (COLLINxISxNOTxGAY or something like that) which is why he created this thread. I'm now almost 100% sure it was since he has a new tag.

I necro'd this tread because of the new tag which I'm pretty sure will get him suspended again if he doesn't change it, unless I'm missing something.

Yep. I just clicked on his GT link and it is now invalid. Can't fix stupid.