PDA

View Full Version : Gozer's Most Wanted!!! confirmed

xRogue 5x
06-20-2009, 04:19 AM
You must complete each job to full completion.

I did this in ranked with two players.

Here is what you need

Protection: all maps with extending the three towers.

Destruction: all maps with 26 relic destructions.

Survivor: All 10 waves.

Thief: all maps all relics left at the end.

Slime Dunks: Just be the winning player.

Containment: all maps with full completion. (with two players this is 15 ghosts.)

v SnOwMaN v
06-20-2009, 04:22 AM
Dumb Achievement......after I get the overachiever and find all the most wanted ghost this game is on its way to collecting dust.

Tounge73
06-20-2009, 01:12 PM
damn , i did all that on player matches , what a waste, time to do some ranked,

R6soldier
06-20-2009, 02:44 PM
can you get these multiplayer achievements with minimum 2 players?? or does it have to be 4 players??

Death Dealer
06-20-2009, 05:57 PM
damn , i did all that on player matches , what a waste, time to do some ranked,

U never really get achievemtents on player matchs. i dont know why u would think it would be any different for this game

lukkPL
06-20-2009, 06:02 PM
I can confirm it's not glitched. I've just got it and my friend too. The only thing is that you don't have to protect all artifacts in Thief. They can took even 3 because i'm sure i got stolen some of them and achievement popped up.

justinl
06-20-2009, 06:18 PM
so basically this achievement is going to suck ass

justinl
06-20-2009, 06:22 PM
when you succesfully complete a containment job will it say victory on the post job screen? i can also confirm that thief just needs 1 relic remaing, unless employeee otm is not tied to gozers... because thief was the last job i needed to be top earner in and it popped with 2 relics gone

dropK1CK_ninJA
06-20-2009, 07:24 PM
I was with Rogue 5 and can confirm you need the victories on everything, even if he did bail out on me on attempting to get me destruction victories ;-)

toxictaz
06-21-2009, 03:28 PM
im pretty sure you dont need all relics to complete it. cause i saved them last and got after last survival. im pretty sure i didnt do all four relics.

dropK1CK_ninJA
06-21-2009, 03:40 PM
im pretty sure you dont need all relics to complete it. cause i saved them last and got after last survival. im pretty sure i didnt do all four relics.

You don't get victory if you don't destory them all.

toxictaz
06-21-2009, 10:34 PM
im was talking about the protect the relics. he says you need all four. i did it with 1-4. aslong as you complete the time limit.

the joker AoC
06-22-2009, 05:56 PM
nice rogue, this will help for sure. ive gone thru and done them all already and it wasnt popping for me, good to know it is possible.

House of El
06-22-2009, 09:21 PM

Here is what you need

Containment: all maps with full completion. (with two players this is 15 ghosts.) thanks for this .now i need to redo mostly all of what i have done so far .o well still a badass game

IIISETIII
06-23-2009, 10:16 PM

Here is what you need

Containment: all maps with full completion. (with two players this is 15 ghosts.)

Hi all new here :)

Just some questions on this.

Do you have to complete Survival on all maps or just one?

Same with Slime Dunk. Is it every Slime Dunk map or just one?

Any confirmation on if all relics need to be saved or not?

Was this done on Campaign or Instant?

Thanks.

Midnight Malice
06-23-2009, 11:58 PM
Hi all new here :)

Just some questions on this.

Do you have to complete Survival on all maps or just one?

Same with Slime Dunk. Is it every Slime Dunk map or just one?

Any confirmation on if all relics need to be saved or not?

Was this done on Campaign or Instant?

Thanks.

The achievement reads all jobs in every location, so all maps all 10 waves of survivor, all maps winning player of slime dunk, if you save 1 relic you win, so you just need to get to the end of the timer. I would recommend doing it in instant as it is easier to keep track of, and easier to get friends in your room before other people join.

dropK1CK_ninJA
06-24-2009, 01:28 AM
Here is what you need for victory conditions in each job type.

Survival - Survive all 10 waves of enemies.

Destruction - Destroy all 26 artifacts within the time limit.

Containment - Capture the number of ghosts within the time limit. Number of ghosts to capture is equal to the number of players in the game multiplied by 5 plus 5. So with two players you have to capture 15 ghosts.

Thief - Keep at least one artifact from being stolen before time expires.

Protection - All three PKE towers must be fully extended (reach 100%).

Slime Dunk - The player with the most points when time expires is the winner.

IIISETIII
06-24-2009, 02:10 AM
Nevermind. Because of the names of the maps I thought campaign had some different levels over instant. This is why I was confused. Sorry.

jamesz001
06-25-2009, 06:26 AM
Worst achievement ever, i dont have that much time on my hands!! Uber homo achievement

capthorp
06-25-2009, 01:08 PM
3 maps left....the countdown is on....

capthorp
06-26-2009, 07:08 AM
Whoo Whoo....got it....right on schedule.

IIISETIII
06-26-2009, 04:00 PM
I think you must do instant matches to get this one. I just went through it completely and the only match I didn't do in an instant match was containment in the reading room because I know I completed it in campaign. The achievement didn't unlock so I went back and completed an instant containment in the reading room and the achievement unlocked.

aporter727
06-26-2009, 04:16 PM
I know this is the wrong thread, but would any of you guys who have this achievement be willing to help me and a friend out with it?

littlejay
06-27-2009, 12:52 AM
i just got it. everything totally completed but a few relics got theifed

scedon
07-01-2009, 05:05 AM
A question about the slime dunk part of the this achievement. I have won each game type on each map and have not got the achievement, but when I won slime dunk I only got round over at the end of the match not victory. Is this what happened to the people who have had the achievement come up for them?

Patmaster
07-01-2009, 06:04 AM
Does anyone of you have a trick to complete containment? I have all other jobs completed, even thief with all 4 relics. But I am not able to catch all ghost within the time limit. What technique of catching do you use to get it in time?

Fizzmatix
07-01-2009, 06:45 AM
Does anyone of you have a trick to complete containment? I have all other jobs completed, even thief with all 4 relics. But I am not able to catch all ghost within the time limit. What technique of catching do you use to get it in time?

Just play with 2 people instead of 3 or 4. Use the slime tether for fast captures and then you will only need to capture 15 ghosts rather than 20.

Makes it far easier, myself and ninja completed all the containment today in about an hour or so, maybe even in less time using this method.

KAMOZ ONEZ
07-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Anyone know if you have to beat Slim Dunk on every map ?, I am positive I beat all the other jobs on every map I even went through almost all of them a second time and nothing and Slime dunk is the only job I haven't went through all the maps with yet.

Fizzmatix
07-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Anyone know if you have to beat Slim Dunk on every map ?, I am positive I beat all the other jobs on every map I even went through almost all of them a second time and nothing and Slime dunk is the only job I haven't went through all the maps with yet.

I just did that as an extra just to make sure, the maps are pretty quick to run through and it's not hard to come first. If your unsure do them just to be sure.

KAMOZ ONEZ
07-02-2009, 01:31 AM
Ok, I will try, Thanks.

Trdis Trvler
07-02-2009, 05:02 AM
Just got mine tonight!!!! Too much work for it if you ask me. Now if they would just fix payday and No job too big, I'd be a happy camper!!!

shinyshirthero
07-02-2009, 06:59 PM
yes you do have to do slime dunk - i had eveything else completed and once i did my last slime dunk map - pop achievement unlocked

KAMOZ ONEZ
07-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Yea I tried it out this morning, I played the slime dunks that I know i haven't played on got first on all and still no achievement I have to be missing something but I was kinda sure I done all of them by now with having way over a million in the bank lol I have a feeling it is one of the protection maps, gonna try again a little later.

sneh
07-03-2009, 03:58 AM
ughhhh.. this reminds me of AWP in GTA IV :\

hopefully not as painful tho..

KAMOZ ONEZ
07-03-2009, 04:33 AM
Hey guys, yea still no achievement I've played everything possiable and got victory on all but nothing and I played preatty much everything twice I really wish I kept record from the beginning really sucks that this isn't coming out for me maybe I am some of the few that this is glitched for me the only other thing I could think of is that maybe in thief some ghost grabbed one of the artifacts but I got victory even though they took one I don't understand, can anyone confirm if I need to have all four to have the level complete and one other thing does all these have to be done on instant only or does the completed jobs count through the campains, really stuck here about to give up.

rodieremix
07-05-2009, 07:56 PM
I just want to add like others have been saying, that I don't think the ones you complete in campaign count toward this. The achievement unlocked for me when I finished one in instant that I had done several times in campaign mode.

KAMOZ ONEZ
07-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Yea I have been having a major problem unlocking this achievement I don't think the campain ones count towards it at all I am going back through all the jobs through instant because I thought I did preatty much everything through campain and the rest that I needed on instant but I still haven't unlocked it so now I have to go through everything again I should almost be done once I am doing every job again through instant I will confirm, I just think it is because this game is so bugged that it's all screwed up, this reminds me of the overachiever achievement I did 50 jobs, got 30 unique awards and way over 250000 and it didn't unlock until I got to 1100000, I hate the developers who made this game they blow.

HolyBuckeye
07-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Yea I have been having a major problem unlocking this achievement I don't think the campain ones count towards it at all I am going back through all the jobs through instant because I thought I did preatty much everything through campain and the rest that I needed on instant but I still haven't unlocked it so now I have to go through everything again I should almost be done once I am doing every job again through instant I will confirm, I just think it is because this game is so bugged that it's all screwed up, this reminds me of the overachiever achievement I did 50 jobs, got 30 unique awards and way over 250000 and it didn't unlock until I got to 1100000, I hate the developers who made this game they blow.
For the overachiever...did you get 30 or OVER 30...because the guide says you have to get MORE THAN 30 awards plus the other stuff...that is probably why it took so long to unlock. As far as Gozer's goes, I only have survival left, so hopefully that will be done soon.

KAMOZ ONEZ
07-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Yea I got well over 30, plus each unique award but alot of ppl have been having that problem with overachiever it just doesn't unlock until you hit about 10000000 or so but right now I am just having a problem with Gozers most wanted so I am about half way through all the instant ones let's just see if this works because the campaign jobs aren't counting for most ppl like me for one.

Jordbrett
07-06-2009, 11:33 AM
I think you must do instant matches to get this one. I just went through it completely and the only match I didn't do in an instant match was containment in the reading room because I know I completed it in campaign. The achievement didn't unlock so I went back and completed an instant containment in the reading room and the achievement unlocked.

Wow I really f'n hope not. I did one or two in campaign and have NO idea which ones those were. Can anyone confirm if this is 100% true or not?

KAMOZ ONEZ
07-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Yea I can tell you first hand it is very possible I have 1700000 in the bank plus I have over 200 jobs knowing that I did all them through campaign with a few failures here and there but went back on the ones I failed on and the ones that I missed through instant and did all the rest and got no achievement so now I am going back through everything through instant matches, I thought it was glitched ( with my luck probably is ) but doing them now and marking them down with the list well see what happens. But there is defiantly a possibility.

BrokenKnight
07-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Not to add more confusion to the glitched online achieve fiasco, but I just got gozer's most wanted last night, and I know for a fact 5 of the wins came from campaign, the other 37 however, were from instant matches. So, take that as you will.

Trdis Trvler
07-08-2009, 04:02 PM
I have to say that Instant games is the way to go. Reason I say that is that's when it popped for me, I was half way down the Containment list. Hope this helps.

KAMOZ ONEZ
07-08-2009, 11:34 PM
Yea instant all the way, I will tell you there has to be something wrong with this achievement after going through preatty much all the jobs through campagin with the list and it not unlocking I went through the jobs again through instant with a whole new list after doing so I finally got the achievement and the last job after it came up was Containment on Rotuna and I know for a fact that I did this in the campagin with three other ppl, catching the 20 ghost the it threw at us. So with that I have to say something is either wrong with the achievement or you really can just do it through instant only. I don't know but I am finally glad it unlocked, know all we have to get is a patch and were on the road to 1000.