PDA

View Full Version : I love you when you rough house

Darktower
06-20-2009, 05:44 AM
Anyone know which check point is near the room u need for the achievement? Really don't feel like replaying the whole level...
Thx

Judivarious
06-20-2009, 09:34 AM
Anyone know which check point is near the room u need for the achievement? Really don't feel like replaying the whole level...
Thx

It's the checkpoint RIGHT AFTER you get off the elevator with that cutscene those two guys in the elevator. Right BEFORE you're stuck in a room with Ray fighting those mini marshmallow things in that architects office.

The room with the marshmallow things is the room where you have to do the achievement.

tigro
06-20-2009, 09:40 AM
Times square --->Puffy white menace is where you will find it.

in fact it will bring u straight into the room:locked

C Fresh
06-21-2009, 01:45 AM
I finished fighting the marshmallow things and have destroyed everything so that it is actually no longer there. The only things i see are the fan blades and chairs on the ground. Nothing else and no achieve. Am i doing something wrong?

So it just unlocked. I had to go interact with him in the corner, the things busted in an while killing them i was shooting in that same corner and it unlocked. I saw nothing else destroy, but maybe it was me killing all the guys, who knows.