PDA

View Full Version : TF1 vs TF2 Achievements

Kaneda_Mishima
06-20-2009, 01:50 PM
Anyone thinks that TF2 Achievements sucks? TF1 were way better than this, and more fun. With achievements for throwing things, jumping high in vehicle mode, and so...

goothgone
06-20-2009, 06:12 PM
no its better in tf2

dethklok
06-20-2009, 06:59 PM
Anyone thinks that TF2 Achievements sucks? TF1 were way better than this, and more fun. With achievements for throwing things, jumping high in vehicle mode, and so... there are achievements for completing all of autobots and decepticons challenges. There are challenges such as kill 10 enimies with ironhides turret and so on.

if you want, i can post all of the challanges for both sides of the campaignes. I completed all of the autobosts challenges in like 30-45 min. They are EASY

I am in the process of making a unlockables/challenge guide

Son of Kyuss
06-25-2009, 08:23 PM
I am gonna have to go with TF1 > TF2 achievements. My main problem (and source of frustration) with the TF2 achievements is getting Platinum on the missions. Sometimes you'll be close to finishing the level with Platinum but then BAM you just got Gold instead. Really, really annoying and a pain in the ass considering you HAVE to earn Platinum on all missions to get 1000 in the game.

SinRG
06-25-2009, 09:37 PM
My main problem (and source of frustration) with the TF2 achievements is getting Platinum on the missions.

That is the main reason why I'm not going to 1000 the game. Not going to waste my time and needlessly frustrate myself on a game like this just so I can say I '1000'd it'. I'm just going to hit 850 and leave the game as is.

Same thing with Assassin's Creed, all that I have left are just to flag collect (I even got conversationalist), but it's completely boring and an utter waste of time. Why am I going to follow a guide and collect all these flags for 3 hours?

Ugh, if this was a game that was actually incredibly fun, I'd go after the Platinums...TF2 just seems like a chore xD

mellowknight
06-26-2009, 06:36 AM
TF1 Achievements > TF2 Achievements. I HATE online achievements, that's the first thing wrong with the achievement list. Two, my patience and time are not worth 150 Gamerscore (A True Autobot & A True Decepticon). I'd rather take that patience and time and put it toward a truly rewarding Achievement like "Way of the Master Ninja", haha.

I also agree with Mishima that the achievements in TF1 were a little more fun.

rsxdelerium
06-28-2009, 04:41 AM
I haven't gotten around to playing this one yet .. but I hated the achievements for the first one, especially the collectables. At least in the second game getting the platinums actually require playing the game instead of running around like an idiot trying to find hidden cubes for half of your total play time.

wildwest08
06-28-2009, 07:35 AM
i agree with rsk collectibles are the worst and this guide you just need to do a few online achievements and most of them you can get yourself

Nighthawk360
06-29-2009, 08:03 AM
tf achievements were way better i wasnt too fond of finding all the cubes in tf 1 but it was a hell of alot better than trying to beat time trials

optics
06-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Achievements for both games are easy, but I would say that the achievements for the first game were harder. The bosses in that game actually put up a fight and you had all those icons or whatever to find in each stage. This game had upgrades so fighting was made so much easier.