PDA

View Full Version : Ghostbusters drinking game not unlocking?

Takashu
06-20-2009, 05:43 PM
I went through and drank from all the fountains in the guide, but no achievement was unlocked. Can I not quit after I drink from it, and if so, how far do I have to go before I can?

FYC Punker
06-20-2009, 05:54 PM
You cant re-load check points to do it you have to play through the whole game and drink from every fountain.

hawk199
06-20-2009, 06:12 PM
You cant re-load check points to do it you have to play through the whole game and drink from every fountain. Yup, that's ture:drunk

Takashu
06-20-2009, 06:14 PM
Alright, that's pretty disappointing but not your fault, thanks for the help.

hawk199
06-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Alright, that's pretty disappointing but not your fault, thanks for the help. You can do 2 achievement the drinking game and the 100k less or 3million $ damage achievement

machonach0
06-20-2009, 06:19 PM
Yup, that's ture:drunk

What the hell are yall talking about??? Yes you can, I did it. Just go back to the ones you missed, drink from it, move forward to the next checkpoint, then quit to the main menu. Just do that for all the ones you missed. You don't need to do a whole playthrough for it, I don't know why yall would even give bad information like this, and then be so sure of yourselves.

hawk199
06-20-2009, 06:31 PM
What the hell are yall talking about??? Yes you can, I did it. Just go back to the ones you missed, drink from it, move forward to the next checkpoint, then quit to the main menu. Just do that for all the ones you missed. You don't need to do a whole playthrough for it, I don't know why yall would even give bad information like this, and then be so sure of yourselves. for my case i had to, i went back to every drinking fountain, but still didnt unlock. Couldn't unlock i start from the 1st to the last one again to make sure but still didnt get unlock.

But i was able to unlock it when i start a new career

CentralRug
06-20-2009, 07:22 PM
What the hell are yall talking about??? Yes you can, I did it. Just go back to the ones you missed, drink from it, move forward to the next checkpoint, then quit to the main menu. Just do that for all the ones you missed. You don't need to do a whole playthrough for it, I don't know why yall would even give bad information like this, and then be so sure of yourselves.

Couldn't agree more. Did exactly that today... unlocked fine.

xPsychoMarcx
07-02-2009, 02:18 PM
how many is there? ive had 4 and im on the cemetery level have i missed one?

bouncingtigger
07-02-2009, 03:39 PM
how many is there? ive had 4 and im on the cemetery level have i missed one?

yes just like the guide shows there are 1 in the firehouse 2 in the first level 2 in the second level 1 in the third level 1 in the 4th level and 1 in the 5th level.

Fizzmatix
07-02-2009, 06:04 PM
You can load back to checkpoints to get them but you need to progress to the next checkpoint for it to save the fountain. If you do it in a weird order it probably wont unlock, it happened to me but I just beat the last boss again and it unlocked straight away. Maybe try replying that last checkpoint and finishing the game and i should unlock.

JediErzengel
07-06-2009, 04:34 PM
for my case i had to, i went back to every drinking fountain, but still didnt unlock. Couldn't unlock i start from the 1st to the last one again to make sure but still didnt get unlock.

But i was able to unlock it when i start a new career

When you reload checkpoints, you have to drink from the fountain THEN play until the next checkpoint in order for it to save. Then exit out.

GrindingFarmer
07-06-2009, 08:19 PM
For my save, I had to do the fountains twice, it unlocked after the second run into the laundromat part in Times Square.

B1indSide
07-06-2009, 08:42 PM
I used the guide and reloaded the checkpoints with the fountains (on my play-through I had finished already on professional, but I used Easy when collected the fountains, didn't make a difference) and drank from them and continued playing until a LOADING screen or CUTSCENE and then quit and loaded the next chapter with a fountain. Unlocked at the fourth one as soon as I drank from it as I had drank from some throughout my initial play-through, no need to restart a new game or anything.

If you have definitely drunk from them all and got to the checkpoints after them so it saves, finish the last boss again as Fizzmatix said as some people had it unlock that way too.

irishoh
07-07-2009, 04:55 AM
Yup, that's ture:drunk
I was able to get it by loading the checkpoint. The last fountain I drank from was the one on the first Sedgewick mission when you chase Pappy Sargassi into the bar, it's hiding on the right when the water drains out the elevators. The achievement popped for me right there. Same with all the artifacts, you don't need to go on to the next checkpoint. Grad it then go back to the main menu and load the next chekpoint you need.