PDA

View Full Version : Cant sign into this site on laptop?

True I Skill
06-20-2009, 11:22 PM
I got a new laptop today, And i tried signing into this site, It took me a while to get my pass right coz i was new to the keyboard, once i did. i signed in. It says signing is as True I Skill, Then when it loads up Im not logged on, i do it again and same thing happens, So i signed out on this computer and it still dont work.
Any idea's?
:S

Revolver
06-21-2009, 02:06 AM
What do you mean you weren't familiar with your new laptop?
Aren't all keyboard layouts the same in England?
I assume you posted this thread from your old computer so I'm guessing you should stick to the oldie whenever you want to browse x360a.
Also, if you have an iTouch or iPhone you can sign in with that, Bapae posted about 20 posts with the use of an iTouch last night and I tried doing it so that may be a temporary solution while you figure out what's the deal with this new laptop.

jason86586
06-21-2009, 03:08 AM
and what his this got to do with xbox 360?

Gumby™
06-21-2009, 03:40 AM
Set your browser to accept and keep cookies.

If in FF, go to Tools>Options>Privacy.
Set to accept cookies and keep until they expire

GrUnTxSKaTeR
06-21-2009, 04:28 AM
Set your browser to accept and keep cookies.

If in FF, go to Tools>Options>Privacy.
Set to accept cookies and keep until they expire
Yeah, do this, you have cookies disabled.

Osiris11235
06-21-2009, 01:45 PM
Also, a simple fix would be to just try a different web browser (which might have more desirable cookie settings in place by default).

True I Skill
06-21-2009, 03:07 PM
and what his this got to do with xbox 360?

And what has this got to do with the thread?

Btw its about the Forums which is about xbox360.

And thanks for awnsers. figured it out i had to lower my security. But do i have to keep it like this? Whenever i put it back up to medium it signs me out, Any way to customly change the cookies without it changing anything else?

Gumby™
06-21-2009, 08:51 PM
And what has this got to do with the thread?

Btw its about the Forums which is about xbox360.

And thanks for awnsers. figured it out i had to lower my security. But do i have to keep it like this? Whenever i put it back up to medium it signs me out, Any way to customly change the cookies without it changing anything else?

Doing this will only increase your danger if you visit dangerous sites. Do what I said in FF and only cookies will be changed. As long as you don't go to like "givemeavirus.com" or something, you should be fine. Just use common sense and you'll be fine.

True I Skill
06-21-2009, 09:28 PM
Doing this will only increase your danger if you visit dangerous sites. Do what I said in FF and only cookies will be changed. As long as you don't go to like "givemeavirus.com" or something, you should be fine. Just use common sense and you'll be fine.

Oh ok, but.. i dont know what FF means, or is? Lol. could you tell me how to get there please?

And i guess no more visiting Givemeavirus anymore :(

Chilidog Chaos
06-21-2009, 09:36 PM
Lol but Revolver what I think he meant with the keyboard is the size and shape isn't the same as his old computer and his fingers don't have the muscle memory to it yet.
:)

GrUnTxSKaTeR
06-21-2009, 09:42 PM
Oh ok, but.. i dont know what FF means, or is? Lol. could you tell me how to get there please?

And i guess no more visiting Givemeavirus anymore :(
FF means Firefox, if your using Internet Explorer, I'd recommend you switch. Firefox is alot better.

Gumby™
06-22-2009, 02:22 AM
FF means Firefox, if your using Internet Explorer, I'd recommend you switch. Firefox is alot better.

I agree. Firefox is a lot safer, faster, and more convenient, but you can also enable cookies on Internet Explorer, so if you're really attached to it, it doesn't matter.