PDA

View Full Version : Boss Tips - Must read for Professional

Akirakorn
06-21-2009, 05:00 AM
Was stuck on Azetlor getting nowhere, finally figured out good stratedy on my own:

Stay bay the either of the two corner (of four) teleporters, keeping your back to one of em. If your hurt, the others are down, or big ugly is headed your way just back up. That way you can keep your distance and jump back to revive the other busters (pun intended).

I'll post on latter bosses when i get there, please feel free to offer your 2-cents

Akirakorn
06-21-2009, 06:45 AM
Doublepost for points! :P

Got through the Chairman, just stay back behind pillar when he attacks then revive the buster Busters no too hard when you figure out the attack pattern.

wizzard_of_tha_hood
06-21-2009, 04:18 PM
Was stuck on Azetlor getting nowhere, finally figured out good stratedy on my own:

Stay bay the either of the two corner (of four) teleporters, keeping your back to one of em. If your hurt, the others are down, or big ugly is headed your way just back up. That way you can keep your distance and jump back to revive the other busters (pun intended).

I'll post on latter bosses when i get there, please feel free to offer your 2-cents

This has already been posted several days ago

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=154435
:locked:locked:locked:locked:locked

nubdge
06-21-2009, 06:00 PM
i just beat on pro,the teleporter one,just keep going thru any teleporters,not just the back 2,use any of them when needed,thats all,and as far as reviving the other busters i just said screw em,unless i was running right by them i just kept running around thru portals and the most important thing in all the boss battles without a doubt is the dodge button(push left or right as u push b) and dont go ot of your way to rescue them busters,and youll do fine.

hawk199
06-21-2009, 07:22 PM
I think the boss fight a very easy the only part which was hard was the damn Stone Angel near the end , 2 hit and your dead the AI become useless for that part, it only become a decoy