PDA

View Full Version : You'll Get Ur Damn Achievement!!!!

pimpsta71
01-04-2007, 03:43 PM
theres nothing worse than getting into ranked matches and having a team full of noobs that do nothing besides fucking run around like idiots dropping ammo and reviving people. you'll get your achievement in time, just freakin play the game. i dont know if im a noob magnet or what...but im always stuck with them. games are like 2 minutes long cause they wanna be the last to capture to get their other achievement. does this piss anyone esle off or am i just a prick for thinking this shit?!?!?

invincible rob
01-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Why, don't you get on you're mic and tell them that then. =D

Buttcheeks
01-04-2007, 06:47 PM
I haven't played this online yet but it would definately not make me very happy if that's what's going to happen when i do play. Of course you do see alot of that on Gears too people fighting over a specific weapon in ranked matches so they can get thier achievement.

I guess as long as there are online achievements we are all gonna just have to deal with it.

pimpsta71
01-04-2007, 07:12 PM
oh i do tell them...they get a nice ear full too. fuckin with my rep too.

U2MOFO
01-04-2007, 07:48 PM
I enjoy shooting these idiots... last night in a game of War I had 46 kills and only 8 deaths.... very FUN way to get my acheivements in time :)

Subject_Me
01-05-2007, 12:22 AM
i was in match like that today, so i ended up joining them to get the acheivements. the other team were pretty sh** as we still won!!

Secret Turtle
01-10-2007, 01:37 AM
I'm just happy to play in a match. Takes like 35 minutes to get one.

Darth Odan
01-10-2007, 01:43 AM
I've been lucky. Most of my team mates let the time expire to win, but mostly all play as Heavy Gunner for the Ammo one. Just your luck, but it gets annoying.

Prodks
01-12-2007, 12:15 AM
I'm just happy to play in a match. Takes like 35 minutes to get one.

i agree ,cod match making sucks alot!!!

TheMollywhopper
01-12-2007, 12:24 AM
I don't (and won't) play this game but I feel your pain. Few things upset me worse than going into a ranked game to PLAY and have your experience ruined by a bunch of goons who have no intention of helping you win. This is why I quit playing Battlefield 2 and one of the reasons I'm about to give up on Gears.

Predator x360a
01-17-2007, 02:25 AM
honestly im a little sick of it to. i go in playing med (alread have the acheivement) and i get yelled at everytime i revive someone because somekid wants it.

Sebastian55
01-20-2007, 03:17 PM
honestly im a little sick of it to. i go in playing med (alread have the acheivement) and i get yelled at everytime i revive someone because somekid wants it.

In a nice, polite, manner full way simply tell them to kiss your @$$!!! They should just get the achievement like everyone else. You know what I did to get the achievement... I followed guys that were running in to get the flag, so that when they'd get shot, I'd be around the corner waiting for them to die so that I could revive them. It's not a hard achievement to get. The only achievements I lack are the points acheivements and the way that they lobby system is... I doubt that I'll ever get them all, because it's just so darn frustrating, that it's unreal!

EL_A550_WIPEO
01-20-2007, 04:01 PM
when someone is running around just dropping ammo or whatever just ruin their dreams of getting the achievement that game by being a medic and calling him over to a place where no one goes then shoot him then revive him and while hes getting up shoot him again rinse repeat. this does ruin your rep and maybe your points but id say its worth it. they ruin your game you ruin theirs

Grizzly Adams 77
01-20-2007, 06:02 PM
The most ironic part of all this: When you actually do run out of ammo and have to use a pistol, they're nowhere to be found.