PDA

View Full Version : Seperate Achievement Trading Threads

KiwiLord
06-21-2009, 11:49 AM
I think some popular games should get another subforum 'Achievement Trading' instead of the single topic. This way everybody can make a seperate topic instead of replying on the inconvenient achievement trading thread which is very unclear.

This would be very, VERY handy for popular boosting games such as Halo, Left 4 Dead and Far Cry 2.
Not for My horse and me 2 of course, even though it totally owns.
The threads we have now simply discourage me and others of forming a team and boost a game / earn a multiplayer achievement.

What do you think?

dakisbac
06-21-2009, 01:23 PM
I actually like this idea. Games like Fable 2 which has like five trading threads (all technically achievement related) would definitely benefit from a sub forum solely for achievement trading and otherwise.

KiwiLord
06-21-2009, 02:08 PM
Indeed.
Same thing with Fable, It was nearly impossible for me to get the doll catcher (or w/e) achievement. Now you can start your own thread, or reply to someone else's and things will be much more organised.

SengIV
06-21-2009, 03:50 PM
I like the way it is now. The way we have it set up here works just fine so making a sub forum for each game would just be too much work.

KiwiLord
06-21-2009, 04:00 PM
I don't say every forum, I say the popular ones which are popular among boosters. Which would be around 10 right now.