PDA

View Full Version : Noob in search of help

Trauma2DaSkull
06-21-2009, 06:12 PM
I'm inexplicably stuck in the middle of the street on the level just after trapping the fisherman. I can't move cars unless I'm doin something wrong. Help please!

N13ollox
06-21-2009, 06:28 PM
From what i remember you should be next to an allyway where theres lots of marshmellow and cars with marshmellow in front of you . next to the ally . there is a laundry shop that you go through . hopefully this is the place your stuck on ???

Trauma2DaSkull
06-21-2009, 06:37 PM
yeah, can't figure out how to enter the laundromat though

Trauma2DaSkull
06-21-2009, 06:59 PM
There must be something wrong, I'm reading walkthroughs and it just says to walk into the laundromat, but the doors are closed! Both windows are broken but ya can't jump over 3 inches so that's useless. Apparently Egon is supposed to enter the mat with me, but he's sitting in the Ecto-1, might just start over and see if i somehow got glitched.

Trauma2DaSkull
06-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Yep, somethin glitched... I may have missed trapping a ghost and it somehow disappeared... disabling my ability to proceed. All is well now though.

Fizzmatix
06-21-2009, 07:05 PM
One of the ghostbuster kicks the door open for you to enter, walk around them and investigate stuff and it should get him to do it. Some of the events don't start as they should from time to time.

If not load back a checkpoint.

JeS DeF
06-21-2009, 08:19 PM
Yeah, this happened to me too and it was because there was a single ghost stuck behind a bus back near the beginning of the board. I had to go all the way back, trap him and then my AI buddies cleared the way through the laundry mat.