PDA

View Full Version : 'Loans Paid Off' not unlocking at all

erspence
06-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Has anyone else found this achievement to be glithcy? Im hearing of the other glitches but nothing about this one being glitched. Currently I am sitting at level 10 with over $1M earned and still no achievement.

Any suggestions?

capthorp
06-22-2009, 12:54 AM
For safety make sure you are playing ranked matches. I got this by playing ranked matches with only 2 people.

Sting7785
06-22-2009, 04:50 AM
I'm having the same problem. I'm at 350k or so, and still no achievement. Haven't seen anything about how to fix it though.

jeulis0034
06-22-2009, 07:52 AM
i'm having the same problem, i thought it was just me, my total is just over 100,000 and no achievement. i did a campaign and an instant maybe it has to be from one or the other not both?

erspence
06-22-2009, 01:03 PM
Seeing as Im not the only one, I guess we can add this as another possible achievement glitch then. Ive tried everything from selecting a campaign, quick match, player match, hosting a game, etc. and still no achievement. I know it has to be ranked but Ive tried every combination to get it to unlock. Currently Im sitting at rank 14 with $2.1M so it really makes no sense at all.

I also had 'Egon's Guinea Pig' go buggy on me. I was 100% sure I had picked up and used every powerup/equipment and I didnt get the achievement. It unlocked on its own a few matches later after I picked up a green slime which I had done dozens of times earlier. Im keeping my fingers crossed that "Loans Paid Off' will do the same eventually.

Opopanax
06-22-2009, 06:09 PM
Not sure, I just got it this morning, and so far all I've done are quick matches.

Danroth
06-22-2009, 06:53 PM
Mine unlocked, but not until I had earned 200K so there is at least a glitch in there somewhere. Make certain you are playing ranked matches. If that's not the case, I don't know what else to tell you. Good luck!

WickedD365
06-22-2009, 07:02 PM
I got mine my first online match. I did a quick ranked story, where you play 3 different game types, and after completeing the whole game I got, Loans Paid Off and On The Payroll.

erspence
06-23-2009, 12:11 PM
So after going through every combination of joining and hosting ranked and unranked matches once again last night, reaching level 20 and earning almost $4 million, I still havent been able to unlock this achievement.

I know this acvhievement is supposed to pop up as soon as you hit the $100k and not after the match is over so that leads me to believe the achievement coding is set to constantly look at your dollar value. This would also make sense to check on a running tally for part of the 'Overachiever' achievement ($2.5M is one of the criteria). Therefore it should do a system check every match and see I have far surpased the $100k and give me the achievement but it isnt. This seems to be the same coding problem that some are encountering with 'On The Payroll'. Once you are supposed to get the achievement, it seemingly stops doing system checks therefore making it impossible to get.

I sent an email to Atari earlier and at least hope to get a response that people have been having achievement issues and they are looking into it.

ViRaLuNdEaD
06-23-2009, 01:10 PM
It popped for me after two quick matches last night, so yeah, it sounds like it must be glitched for you guys.

MasterHook
08-02-2009, 07:21 PM
has anyone figured out how to fix this one yet? im at 300,000 + from playing ranked matches and still no acheivement.

basis
08-04-2009, 10:49 PM
i'm glitched on this as well. over 700K in ranked matches and nothing :( sigh. anyone knows if there's a way to still get this?

Haze GSR
08-06-2009, 06:09 AM
I have over 10 mil earned and I still dont have this achievement. only a certain few have this problem. I have the same problem with Egons Guinne Pig. Ive got a theory and im gonna rent the game. Im wondering if theres a burn error on the disc itself maybe if I rent it I will be able to unlock both of these :eek:

I wonder if somehow the code on the discs got messed up for like 40% of the copies made. that would explain why random people cant unlock on the payroll, loans paid off, and egons guinne pig