PDA

View Full Version : How Did He Do That?

acurate bob
01-04-2007, 10:17 PM
I was having a good match playing COD3, a capture the flag game in the Fuel Depot level and we were winning by only one score, then the other team manages to take our flag and the whole team searched for about 5 minutes till I personally found him and killed him.

:eek: He was on the ROOF of the big building!!!!:eek:

How did he get there?, this building is where the fourth victory location would have been in War games, it has a giant skylight in the roof.

If somebody figures it out everybody would be grateful.

pimpsta71
01-05-2007, 02:20 AM
from what iv seen so far....pretty much each level has a glitch where someone can go in the wall, not be seen and kill people and not die, go on the roof, such as you have experienced, or be outside of the map and still able to kill people. some ass holes know of these and use them in ranked matches, others just happen to fall into them and dont know a way out. with the flag thing, im assuming the guy knew about it.

acurate bob
01-05-2007, 09:27 AM
i think he definatly knos how to do it, he had the flag and NOBODY saw he get up there.How fast must he have done it?

bammargera5
01-06-2007, 06:34 PM
yea there is about 7 glitches i know about in the fuel level...you can hid in about 3 walls and on the axis side there is a big tower at the base and u can jump inside it and defend it but there is no way out unless your killed....
also on another level i remember there is a tree you can stand in and you cant die when your in the tree...its pretty sick

acurate bob
01-09-2007, 12:25 PM
well i do like this game a LOT. but they realy shouldnt have rushed this!!!So many bugs, such bad AI, the graphics arnt all that bad. but i actually would like to have one game without being killed through a wall, a giant metal container or some other (should be) bulletproof terrain.that and findin ranked matchs is quite hard, shame to let such a fun game go down because of the glitches!Any more glitches anybody?

pimpsta71
01-13-2007, 12:28 AM
yesterday i got onto the fuel level in a RANKED match and someone says, hey, who wants to learn how to get on top of the big roof? meet me here and ill show you how to. WTF...this is a ranked match and people are teaching others how to cheat like that. you wanna show off ur ''talent'' for finding glitches, do it in a player match where it dont matter. not a damn ranked match. so yea....prooves the point that the kid with the flag knew how to do it

bammargera5
01-13-2007, 02:44 AM
yea that was my point but in that level you can hide in about three walls...im not telling anybody the glitch bcuz i dont want every1 doing it so yeah

pimpsta71
01-13-2007, 05:08 AM
yea dude, definetly keep that shizza to yourself.

acurate bob
01-16-2007, 01:14 PM
thats why somebody show say how! then everybody would do it and we all would know. this would make the fight even.then nobody would do it after a few weeks.

Dan Da Bass Man 380
01-16-2007, 05:12 PM
i see what you mean but if everybody does it then ranked matches will just be crap, as everyone will be hiding in different glitches.

acurate bob
01-18-2007, 12:18 PM
and by that point there may (hopefully) be an update removing the possibility of using those glitches.

and if there isint then most players will know how to avoid them in stead of being caught offguard by them.

acurate bob
02-20-2007, 08:46 AM
DONE IT!!!dont matter now, my brother figured it out...see ya!