PDA

View Full Version : Manager Mode Achievement Glitched?

Bigball123
06-22-2009, 07:55 AM
Hello,

I started out a new manager mode career as Bayern Munchen. I had it set to manual save. After each loss or draw, I would select no for the manager and profile saves. Then go back to the main menu, and re-load my career.

I am 100,000,000,000% sure that I won every single match in the given season, including the 2 tournaments. At the end of the season I didn't get the achievement. So I decided to try and play the first game of next season to see if I actually needed to even play just 1 game for the achievement to unlock. I won the game on semi-pro with 4 min. halves, and nothing. I started 2 more Manager modes and simulated (I was told that this may work), nothing. So did in fact this achievement glitch on me? If so this games achievements are so piss awful anyway, It would really suck to have a whole 90 minutes of boredom be all for nothing.

Cheers

09 SoldieR
10-03-2009, 02:50 AM
Same with me, I used Bayern Munchen and won everything - even checked all the tables and leaderboards yet still no achievements :(

switzr1
12-08-2010, 02:49 AM
Same problem here. I was also Bayern Munchen. Maybe there is a problem with this team? I even deleted the update and played offline and simmed another game and nothing happened. I even went back and checked my stats from the previous season in the stats menu and found that I was indeed undefeated, I hadn't overlooked a loss. Very frustrating when the achv roadmap made it sound so easy.

switzr1
12-08-2010, 03:43 AM
I figured out that my problem was because I had some draws in cup games. Apparently draws are ok in season games but not in the cup games played during the season. Got the achvt on my second season. Now I'm happy.

da vinci
06-23-2012, 05:56 PM
just pick barcelona and simulate every match,turning autosave off,just in case

WooliestRaptor
10-24-2012, 03:52 PM
Hello,

I started out a new manager mode career as Bayern Munchen. I had it set to manual save. After each loss or draw, I would select no for the manager and profile saves. Then go back to the main menu, and re-load my career.

I am 100,000,000,000% sure that I won every single match in the given season, including the 2 tournaments. At the end of the season I didn't get the achievement. So I decided to try and play the first game of next season to see if I actually needed to even play just 1 game for the achievement to unlock. I won the game on semi-pro with 4 min. halves, and nothing. I started 2 more Manager modes and simulated (I was told that this may work), nothing. So did in fact this achievement glitch on me? If so this games achievements are so piss awful anyway, It would really suck to have a whole 90 minutes of boredom be all for nothing.

Cheers

I would agree with recommending simming everything as Barca. I'm confused though, because I earned this achievement by playing through a full season as FC Bayern, and I didn't have any problems.

WooliestRaptor
06-21-2013, 03:23 PM
I figured out that my problem was because I had some draws in cup games. Apparently draws are ok in season games but not in the cup games played during the season. Got the achvt on my second season. Now I'm happy.

I just read this more carefully and realized that it's very unlikely I drew or lost in ANY of my games, including cup games.