PDA

View Full Version : For everyone that cant unlock ON the Payroll do this.

bugaj75returns
06-22-2009, 07:27 PM
If you cant unlock this acheivement and have done alot of campaigns try being the host and completing a campaign it should unlock. Goodluck

DSoV
06-22-2009, 07:44 PM
I've tried that many times with no avail...along with many other things, and it still wont pop for me unfortunately.

I know of others who are in the same boat as me, we are just unlucky I guess.

Aksh0le
06-22-2009, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the suggestion but it doesnt do anything. I wish I could delete my leaderboard score because I have a feeling starting at 0 might just do the trick. Here's what I've done in attempts to get this

1. Deleted my save(yeah I know, the save has nothing to do with the online)
2. Deleted the game from my HDD and played from the disk
3. Cleared my Cache
4. Deleted>Recovered my Gamertag
5. Hosted Ranked and PlayerMatch campaigns not failing anything, even containments.

So I hope this clears this up, this one is glitched for some of us unlucky gamers.

While Panther
06-22-2009, 08:05 PM
We had this problem in our group of 4, 3 of us got it in different matches but the last one didn't. We did many campaigns and whatnot then one of us left and we continued with 3 people and after we did that he unlocked it. Seemed like a really stupid thing but it worked for him.

So I guess try doing it with a different amount of people, its worth a shot at least.

EDIT: Also, when me and a friend first tried to play the game we played player matches just us two to learn what to do and I think we got it from that. We did complete everything as well. Not fully sure we got it from a player match but that was the first multiplayer achievement we got and it was from one of the first games we played.

capthorp
06-22-2009, 08:05 PM
Yup...me too. No luck

batman5273
06-24-2009, 12:55 AM
Yup...me too. No luck

hey loser i know you!!

Yomnad84
06-26-2009, 03:13 PM
It might be related to the disk itself maybe i just tried to do it on a second profile that has never played before and it didnt unlock after my first campaign

Excalibur5033
06-28-2009, 08:52 AM
I, too, played about three campaigns to no avail and then it popped as soon as I finished the campaign I hosted. I was hoping this was a sure fix for everyone, but I guess it's not. Sorry fellas...

Ultron18
06-28-2009, 08:25 PM
i played a campaign earlier just to see what it was like played all three matches didnt get the highest score though but i completed all 3 missions and no achievement its frustrating because i really want to 1000/1000 this game