PDA

View Full Version : Kill Immortal with Cross on Killer doesn't unlocked. HELP!

Tanaka Futaba
06-23-2009, 06:30 AM
I'm tired of replaying Stage 9 over and over. I tried re-glitch back many time by starting game in normal mode with Wesley/Cross with different difficulties until save point and quit to main menu. But I still can't get the achievement with Cross killing Immortal on Killer without cheats on. I read about deleting save file, but that means I have to replay the whole game twice to unlock Killer... and I really don't want to replay this game again. This is the last achievement I need, can anyone help me out?

Also, by clearing the cache, does it delete only files/data pertaining to Wanted or all other games too?

Flackmonkey666
06-24-2009, 01:19 PM
same thing is happening to me dude, it just wont unlock. If i figure it out I'll post a reply.

liner bronson
06-25-2009, 07:46 PM
Mine didn't unlock either and after 3 weeks of this tedious game on rental, I'm sending it back with 885 GS, I just can't bring myself to play that fucking last level any more!

aServantOfGod
06-27-2009, 06:54 AM
The whole concept of quitting out and shit to change the difficulty is a scam. It didn't work for me and hasn't for others. The guide needs to be updated. Also, pertaining to the achievement being "glitched", I just completed Act 7 for achievement, nothing. This game is bullshit. I might just send back with 850 GS. Fuck that last level man. Its putrid.

AR Lightning
06-29-2009, 05:21 PM
The trick here is to start a NEW game on killer. Get to the first cutscene and let it save then bail out. Now do your chapter select. I found out the hard way that if you start it in killer in chapter select then bail and go to the part you want - if you die it returns to the last difficulty you had in the game proper, not the one set in chapter select. I noticed this because I died and suddenly the bullets in slow mo had pink dots around them like I was playing on easy. That's when I realised you had to select the difficulty in a NEW game. Then, if you die, it stays at killer difficulty (the one set in new game). This works. Or just don't die.

Lightning.

ruffleader
07-08-2009, 06:44 PM
I tried the listed glitch in the guide for 'Catch Me If You Can' and for getting 'Between Old Friends' at the same time but it didnt work me doing it that way, I only got the time attack achievement and not the achievement for killing Immortal, so I just did it the simple way, by playing the act on killer and got it first time that way as although its long, it isnt hard and can get through it pretty fast.

Just make sure you have put in the code to unlock Cross, and you select him, friend of mine didn't realise he had to unlock him and had been at it for ages thinking using the normal switch of characters would work.

Ziggy1911
07-12-2009, 09:51 AM
Thanks.... I thought Cross would unlock as a player and I was goin nuts... "How come I can play as the stupid boss Janice but not Cross"!! The guide does need to be updated to show the code for Cross.

ruffleader
07-15-2009, 11:26 AM
The guide does have the code to unlock Cross, its within the description to the achievement.

GTAmissions1
07-16-2009, 02:39 AM
I'm tired of replaying Stage 9 over and over. I tried re-glitch back many time by starting game in normal mode with Wesley/Cross with different difficulties until save point and quit to main menu. But I still can't get the achievement with Cross killing Immortal on Killer without cheats on. I read about deleting save file, but that means I have to replay the whole game twice to unlock Killer... and I really don't want to replay this game again. This is the last achievement I need, can anyone help me out?

Also, by clearing the cache, does it delete only files/data pertaining to Wanted or all other games too?
You play the level on Killer.
Don't use the glitch for Time Attack.
I played the Chapter from selecting it, played it on Killer and I got the achievement. Its not glitched.

WhiskeyWarriors
07-21-2009, 06:47 PM
I got the kill the immortal with cross no problem but i ran through the whole game not just glitched the last level so maybe thats why, the game only takes 3 hours to run through.

galve666
08-31-2009, 12:41 PM
I got the kill the immortal with cross no problem but i ran through the whole game not just glitched the last level so maybe thats why, the game only takes 3 hours to run through.

this is the last one i need, and have tried everything except that , i'll try it thanks(if it works of course lol).

EDIT : didn't work, so now i have deleated my save file to start fresh. think cause i glitched a few levels early, somehow it tainted the file.
will update after i play the game through twice, and meet requirements.

EDIT /2 : this worked fine :)

Audio Radar
09-19-2009, 01:13 PM
It didn't worked for me either, then I realised that if you die on Pussy the difficulty come back to The Killer, but if you don't it remains Pussy and the achievement for killing the 3 bosses doesn't unlock.

So I tried dying just before the boss (I just did it with The Russian and Arana) and it worked!

So the Guide miss just a little bit:
- start a New Game, choose Time Attack Mode (The Killer) and the character you need
- go until the first checkpoint behind the box then press Start and exit to the main menu
- go to Unlocked Acts and choose the one you need (3, 7 or 9)
- play as the character you need (The Immortal, Wesley or Cross)
- select Pussy mode (it will last until your first death)
- die before killing the boss to revert the difficulty to The Killer
- kill the boss (The Russian with B, Arana or The Immortal)

It worked for me on my PAL copy of the game.

Requiem Kata
12-16-2009, 08:53 PM
Worked like a charm, Cheers Audio Radar :)