PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Unlockable Player Codes Here

JRSBill
06-23-2009, 04:24 PM
I thought it would be a good idea to have a repository for all the unlockable non-exclusive codes for the game.

Main menu, cheat codes, enter the following with D-pad

Gamestop
Gold Optimus Prime: Up Down Left Left Right Down
Gold Megatron: Down Up Right Right Left Up

Best Buy
G1 Starscream: B A B (RB) Y (RB)

Anyone else have more, post them here for a one stop shop for the unlockable characters.

King 0f Kings
06-23-2009, 06:00 PM
Why does the G1 Starscream code disable saves, multiplayer and achivments when you enter it?

AngelicDevil
06-23-2009, 06:39 PM
Yeah, i was going to ask the same thing, why is it the other 2 are not considered a cheat but the G1 starscream is...its just a skin, littel weird unless it was the wrong code when they gave it out, has anyone tried going online to see if hes available after?

Megatron2015
06-23-2009, 06:53 PM
Why does the G1 Starscream code disable saves, multiplayer and achivments when you enter it?

The reason maybe, because it is an unlockable item in the game. So it reads the code as cheating.

AngelicDevil
06-23-2009, 07:04 PM
that makes sense, i think its stupid though since. why release a code like that if you can just get it ingame, i thought it would be diffrent colour set or something from the one i already had.

Kai Freefall
06-24-2009, 09:06 PM
to be on the save side probably best not to use the codes until you have the majority of the achievements right???

Vendetta
06-25-2009, 05:06 PM
from the strategy guide:
G1 Colors Ironhide:

LB, RB, RB, A, B, Y (note this disables achievements like G1 Starscream)

gqthedog
06-29-2009, 02:27 AM
thanx for the codes don't care for the new look, i'm old so like the g1 characters. kinda sux it blocks the achievements though.

Darth Grif55
06-30-2009, 03:06 AM
to be on the save side probably best not to use the codes until you have the majority of the achievements right???

I heard the gold character codes don't lock achievements & saves etc....

CutmanMike
06-30-2009, 08:55 AM
The gold ones do not, feel free to use them. The g1 color codes do, which is a bit strange because they don't really allow you to "cheat", and you can unlock them normally anyway.

PhoenixAndy
06-30-2009, 11:26 AM
The gold ones do not, feel free to use them. The g1 color codes do, which is a bit strange because they don't really allow you to "cheat", and you can unlock them normally anyway.
Well technically the G1 codes are cheats, as they're giving you something that can be earned in the game, without earning it. The Gold ones are giving you something that isn't normally available, so isn't really a cheat.

Personally, I don't see why people would bother with the G1 codes, considering that they're not exactly difficult to unlock from within the game anyway. Some people are just lazy I guess.

slapp77
07-01-2009, 12:46 PM
gamefaqs.com has more codes on their site.

optics
07-02-2009, 01:38 PM
CLICK RIGHT STICK, A, X, CLICK LEFT STICK, X, X - Invincibility
LB, Y, LB, B, X, X - All Upgrades
B, CLICK LEFT STICK, X, CLICK RIGHT STICK, A, Y - Unlimited Turbo
LB, B, LB, A, X, CLICK RIGHT STICK - Always in Overdrive Mode
Y, X, B, CLICK RIGHT STICK, A, Y - Extra Energon (4x from defeated enemies)
Y, Y, B, A, X, LB - Increased Enemy Accuracy
LB, Y, A, Y, CLICK RIGHT STICK, CLICK RIGHT STICK - Increased Enemy Damage
B, X, LB, B, CLICK RIGHT STICK, Y - Increased Enemy Health
Y, Y, CLICK RIGHT STICK, A, LB, Y - Increased Weapon Damage in Root Form
Y, B, RB, X, CLICK RIGHT STICK, CLICK LEFT STICK - Increased Weapon Damage in Vehicle Form
X, X, Y, CLICK LEFT STICK, Y, CLICK LEFT STICK - Low Gravity Mode (Everyone jumps higher and longer)
X, CLICK LEFT STICK, CLICK RIGHT STICK, CLICK LEFT STICK, CLICK RIGHT STICK, RB - Lower Enemy Accuracy
X, CLICK LEFT STICK, CLICK RIGHT STICK, CLICK LEFT STICK, CLICK RIGHT STICK, RB - Lower Enemy Accuracy
CLICK RIGHT STICK, A, LB, B, CLICK RIGHT STICK, LB - Melee Instant KilCLICK LEFT STICK
CLICK RIGHT STICK, X, CLICK RIGHT STICK, CLICK RIGHT STICK, X, A - No Special Cool Down Time
CLICK LEFT STICK, X, A, CLICK LEFT STICK, Y, LB - No Weapon Overheat
CLICK RIGHT STICK, LB, LB, Y, X, A - Play as Autobot Protectobot Scout MP (Singleplayer -Does not work in Deep 6)
X, Y, X, LB, A, LB - Plays as Decepticon Seeker Warrior MP (Singleplayer)
B, B, RB, B, A, CLICK LEFT STICK - Special KilCLICK LEFT STICK Only
CLICK RIGHT STICK, Y, A, Y, CLICK LEFT STICK, LB - All Cairo Missions and Zones
X, RB, Y, B, A, LB - All Deep Six Missions and Zones
CLICK RIGHT STICK, CLICK LEFT STICK, RB, A, B, X - All East Coast Missions and Zones
Y, CLICK LEFT STICK, CLICK RIGHT STICK, LB, Y, A - All Shanghai Missions and Zones
LB, RB, CLICK RIGHT STICK, Y, CLICK RIGHT STICK, B - All West Coast Missions and Zones

Can anyone confirm if these block achievements and leaderboard scores? If it blocks the achievements, would you be able to Plat all missions but one, restart the game with no cheats, and get that last Plat legit and then achievement unlocked.

I already have 1000/1000 on this game and I don't have my 360 on me, but I'm just curious to see if it also blocks leaderboard scores.

CutmanMike
07-02-2009, 03:57 PM
I would be very surprised if they did not

House of El
07-06-2009, 05:20 PM
heres mine they work for everyone

GOLEDN MEGATRON
down,up,right,right,left,up

GOLDEN OPTIMUS PRIME
up,down,left,left,right,down

these two will not dissable achievements

BOBSTER 08