PDA

View Full Version : Legit Achievement List; WITH VIDEO PROOF!

Panda
06-23-2009, 11:41 PM
This was posted on B.net earlier and was taken down recently. Bungie.net Usually jump in and say it's fake. It didn't happen this time and it's a video!

ALSO look at the 1750 he has in Halo 3 also.

YouTube - Halo 3 ODST Achievements

unowho999
06-24-2009, 01:00 AM
yeah, i just found this too. looks like a good list. most likely legit.

Phoenix501
06-24-2009, 02:51 AM
Looks legit and sadly looks too easy for halo

jason86586
06-24-2009, 07:10 AM
nice. this looks very legit

Demonhunter21
06-24-2009, 07:15 AM
Looks like an easy 800-925 depending on how hard the firefight acheievements are.

can't wait to get it though. pre-ordering it tomorrow (on my birthday, yay) because game kept saying they couldn't take pre-order (around 4 days ago and before then) becasue bungie were planning on holding it back till next year.

greekdx94
06-24-2009, 09:26 AM
Damn i wanted to post that ... good job though

Cyberfire
06-24-2009, 06:41 PM
If this is real, then they look fine. Some look like they could be hard/time consuming, others sound really easy. But I like that in the games I buy (Like I will with this), some challenge, but also an easy 300-500 to keep me going.

Fireball6554
06-24-2009, 08:03 PM
Vidmaster: Classic looks fun.. If you can't shoot or throw grenades then.... MELEE! woot, this is going to be an awesome game, can't wait.

General Boredom
06-24-2009, 10:32 PM
Other than those Vidmaster achievements, it looks like a relatively easy 1k. I also like how you unlock characters for Firefight by playing through the campaign.

Helvirahel
06-25-2009, 03:34 AM
Should be fun. Looking forward to trying out those Annual achievements.

qu1ck2sh00t
06-25-2009, 05:00 AM
Video doesn't load it says copyright by the National Football League WTF what does football have to do with gaming?

chriscutis
06-25-2009, 05:43 AM
That is very strange...

Kaiyo
06-25-2009, 06:28 AM
Oh yes vidmasters to finish things off.

zimzvm
06-25-2009, 08:35 AM
any spoils in the vid ?
I don't want to know either what is going to happen or what I will encounter in game : P

Solen
06-25-2009, 10:27 AM
Here is the typed list from the video, compiled and put in order by yours truly. Keep in mind we don't know if the achievements are true or not, and neither do we know the order of the levels in the campaign.

Campaign Progression :
Headcase, 5G : Finished any level with at least one Skull activated.
Kikowani Station, 30G : Completed Kikowani station in Normal, Heroic or Legendary Mode
Kizingo Boulevard, 30G : Completed Kizingo Blvd. and unlocked the Mickey character in Firefight.
ONI Alpha Site, 30G : Completed ONI Alpha Site and unlocked the Alpha Site Firefight mission.
NMPD HQ, 30G : Completed NPMD HQ and unlocked Romeo character in Firefight.
Coastal Highway, 50G : Completed Coastal Highway and unlocked the Last Exit Firefight mission.
Tayari Plaza, 30G : Completed Tayari Plaza and unlocked the Buck character in Firefight.
Uplift Reserve, 30G : Completed Uplift Reserve and unlocked the Dutch character in Firefight.
Data Hive, 50G : Completed Data Hive and unlocked the Chasm Ten Firefight mission.
Campaign Complete : Normal, 100G : Completed the Campaign on Normal difficulty.
Campaign Complete : Heroic, 100G : Completed the Campaign on Heroic difficulty.
Campaign Complete : Legendary, 100G : Completed Legendary and unlocked the Dare character in Firefight.

Mystery Clues :
Junior Detective, 10G : Found the first clue unraveling the mystery.
Gumshoe, 10G : Found the 3rd clue unraveling the mystery, alone or with another ODST.
Super Sleuth, 10G: Found the final clue unraveling the mystery, alone or with another ODST.

Audio Logs :

Listener, 5G : Found the first Audio Log.
Tuned In, 15G: Found 3 Audio Logs, alone or with another ODST.
All Ears, 30G: Found 15 Audio Logs, alone or with another ODST.
Audiophile, 75G: Found all Audio Logs, alone or with another ODST.

Campaign achievements :

Boom, Headshot, 5G : Got 10 automag headshot kills in any level.
Stunning, 5G : Stunned a vehicle with an overcharged plasma pistol and quickly killed the driver.
Ewwww, Sticky, 5G : Got 5 sticky grenade kills in any level.
Heal Up, 5G : Found the first Medical Kiosk and healed yourself.
Tourist, 5G : Accessed and downloaded the city map to your VISR.
Dark Times, 5G : Killed 5 enemies while using VISR mode.
My Clothes!, 5G : Plasma Pistol Overcharged and quickly killed 10 Brutes.
Pink and Deadly, 5G : Got 10 Needler supercombine kills on any covenant.
Trading Down, 5g: Traded weapons with a fellow character.
Laser Blaster, 5G : Get 10 Spartan Laser kills on ONI ALpha Site.
Dome Inspector, 5G: Got 15 headshots kills on NMPD HQ.
Both Tubes, 5G: Got 10 Rocket kills on Kizingo Boulevard.
Wraith Killer, 5G: Killed all Wraiths in Uplift Reserve.
I Like Fire, 5G: Killed 10 enemies with the Flamethrower on Data Hive.
Good Samaritan, 20G: Killed no Engineers in the city at night during entire campaign, alone or with another ODST.
Naughty Naughty, 5G: Killed 10 Engineers in the city at night, alone or with another ODST.

Firefight :

Firefight: Security Zone, 10G: Scored over 200,000 points in Firefight on Security Zone.
Firefight: Alpha Site, 10G: Scored over 200,000 points in Firefight on Alpha Site.
Firefight: Rally Point, 10G: Scored over 200,000 points in Firefight on Rally Point.
Firefight: Crater, 10G: Scored over 200,000 points in Firefight on Crater.
Firefight: Lost Platoon, 10G: Scored over 200,000 points in Firefight on Lost Platoon.
Firefight: Windward, 10G: Scored over 200,000 points in Firefight on Windward.
Firefight: Chasm Ten, 10G: Scored over 200,000 points in Firefight on Chasm Ten.
Firefight: Last Exit, 10G: Scored over 200,000 points in Firefight on Last Exit.
Be Like Marty, 10G: In Firefight, finished a full round without killing a single enemy.

Vidmaster :

Vidmaster Challenge: Endure, 25G: In Firefight, on any mission, passed the 4th Set on 4-player Heroic LIVE co-op.
Vidmaster Challenge: Déjà Vu, 25G: Completed Highway on 4-player Legendary LIVE co-op, with Iron, and no 'Hog or Scorpion.
Vidmaster Challenge: Classic, 25G: Finished any level solo on Legendary, on LIVE, with no shots fired or grenades thrown.

jayson583
06-25-2009, 11:48 AM
even if these are legit achievements he couldnt have earned the achievements for halo 3 legit cause they would require u to play the ODST maps ONLINE to get the vidmaster and new map challenges and bungies woulda redlined him or the maps wouldnt work yet

Kozzmic
06-25-2009, 02:14 PM
I would say its fake. I could do that too. I quickly did this, didnt feel like injecting pics tho.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/DarkLight_/DSC00487.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/DarkLight_/DSC00486.jpg

Kozzmic
06-25-2009, 04:50 PM
I can confirm they are real now

Shadow_Dog
06-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Hopefully someone wrote them down. Anyway, not too difficult, another 1000G's to my already 29565+.

DDcup x
06-26-2009, 06:45 AM
This will be fucking fun.
Relatavely easy 800G or so. depending on how hard firefight is gona ba

zimzvm
06-26-2009, 07:06 AM
you guys play only for achievements ?
I think the game itself is going to be at least decent. achievements come in second place here, imho.

Kozzmic
06-26-2009, 12:04 PM
I think the game itself is going to be at least decent. achievements come in second place here, imho.

Ur not an official ho :uzi:

Life is meaningless without achievements

Shadow_Dog
06-26-2009, 02:44 PM

Well, I'm going to play for the story/ achievements first but then achievements and after I'm just going to play MP because of MLG and probably won't touch SP ever again unless I'm bored. Especially when all of the maps are on 1 disk and I don't have to load all the maps at the start and can use 2nd accounts and play all the maps.

chriscutis
06-27-2009, 06:38 AM
Game Tuts is now all gones...mayhaps have to do with this?

agentnnc
06-27-2009, 12:23 PM
I don't know...some of it just doesn't feel 100% right, after all, he does have all of the halo 3 achievements. I think some of it is right (actual leaks) but the rest I think he just made up.

zimzvm
06-28-2009, 02:10 PM
Ur not an official ho :uzi:

Life is meaningless without achievements
never even tried to be ; ]
lolz.

but I like the achievements, tho. only think I don't understand is to play games solely for getting the achievements.
on the other hand some of the games are meant to only boost GS, sadly.

Kakansho
06-29-2009, 02:47 AM
I think it's legit.

The fact that Bungie didn't spring to quell theories in their most recent weekly update makes me think they're trying to ignore it, and not bring attention to the leak of this information.

The inclusion of full Gamerscore Halo 3 proves it was a hack, and thus I think it is legit, although obviously leaked.

ToXiCRalN
06-29-2009, 09:17 AM
YouTube - Halo 3 ODST Achievements : Made by GameTuts

http://www.game-tuts.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1803

LEGIT :woop:

Helvirahel
06-30-2009, 02:55 AM
Bungie already confirmed that the list is real. And the guy who hacked it has been in the news and making threats to Microsoft. So yes, it's real, and yes it was a hack.

http://www.xboxic.com/news/5452

Kaiyo
06-30-2009, 04:39 AM
Shameful Microsoft should've had a system or profile tracking so when people like that do modding, cheating, manipulating and try to threaten them, whaaam officers are there to bag him.

jason86586
06-30-2009, 05:35 AM
oh wow. I find it unbelievable that someone will put so much effort just to find an achievement list. Guess it really does mean a lot to some people.

Telexen
06-30-2009, 07:22 AM
"Vidmaster Challenge: Classic

Finished any level solo on Legendary, on LIVE, with no shots fired or grenades thrown"

Those sneaky bastards.

Looks like it does go more in depth than previous Halo games. Now I have to play Halo Wars before ODST comes out so I don't miss that part of the universe :(

The Liberater
07-04-2009, 04:23 PM
It says that the video was removed. WTF!??!

TrevelyanL85A2
07-04-2009, 07:11 PM
"Vidmaster Challenge: Classic

Finished any level solo on Legendary, on LIVE, with no shots fired or grenades thrown"

Those sneaky bastards.

Looks like it does go more in depth than previous Halo games. Now I have to play Halo Wars before ODST comes out so I don't miss that part of the universe :(

What does this have to do with Halo Wars? :confused:

Honestly, I was so close to posting these achievements....dang. I just wonder how hard the Vidmaster achievements for ODST will be :(

VladimirK
07-05-2009, 03:37 AM
Those Vidmasters will be fun.
But tbh I would rather do them than the online MM ones.

turnaway
07-05-2009, 04:49 AM
looks very legit, but why would they release it and the take it down..

Helvirahel
07-05-2009, 02:06 PM
looks very legit, but why would they release it and the take it down..
Actually read the thread and you'll find out why.

Strikken101
07-26-2009, 02:46 PM
Here is the typed list from the video, compiled and put in order by yours truly. Keep in mind we don't know if the achievements are true or not, and neither do we know the order of the levels in the campaign.

Campaign Progression :
Headcase, 5G : Finished any level with at least one Skull activated.
Kikowani Station, 30G : Completed Kikowani station in Normal, Heroic or Legendary Mode
Kizingo Boulevard, 30G : Completed Kizingo Blvd. and unlocked the Mickey character in Firefight.
ONI Alpha Site, 30G : Completed ONI Alpha Site and unlocked the Alpha Site Firefight mission.
NMPD HQ, 30G : Completed NPMD HQ and unlocked Romeo character in Firefight.
Coastal Highway, 50G : Completed Coastal Highway and unlocked the Last Exit Firefight mission.
Tayari Plaza, 30G : Completed Tayari Plaza and unlocked the Buck character in Firefight.
Uplift Reserve, 30G : Completed Uplift Reserve and unlocked the Dutch character in Firefight.
Data Hive, 50G : Completed Data Hive and unlocked the Chasm Ten Firefight mission.
Campaign Complete : Normal, 100G : Completed the Campaign on Normal difficulty.
Campaign Complete : Heroic, 100G : Completed the Campaign on Heroic difficulty.
Campaign Complete : Legendary, 100G : Completed Legendary and unlocked the Dare character in Firefight.

Mystery Clues :
Junior Detective, 10G : Found the first clue unraveling the mystery.
Gumshoe, 10G : Found the 3rd clue unraveling the mystery, alone or with another ODST.
Super Sleuth, 10G: Found the final clue unraveling the mystery, alone or with another ODST.

Audio Logs :

Listener, 5G : Found the first Audio Log.
Tuned In, 15G: Found 3 Audio Logs, alone or with another ODST.
All Ears, 30G: Found 15 Audio Logs, alone or with another ODST.
Audiophile, 75G: Found all Audio Logs, alone or with another ODST.

Campaign achievements :

Boom, Headshot, 5G : Got 10 automag headshot kills in any level.
Stunning, 5G : Stunned a vehicle with an overcharged plasma pistol and quickly killed the driver.
Ewwww, Sticky, 5G : Got 5 sticky grenade kills in any level.
Heal Up, 5G : Found the first Medical Kiosk and healed yourself.
Tourist, 5G : Accessed and downloaded the city map to your VISR.
Dark Times, 5G : Killed 5 enemies while using VISR mode.
My Clothes!, 5G : Plasma Pistol Overcharged and quickly killed 10 Brutes.
Pink and Deadly, 5G : Got 10 Needler supercombine kills on any covenant.
Trading Down, 5g: Traded weapons with a fellow character.
Laser Blaster, 5G : Get 10 Spartan Laser kills on ONI ALpha Site.
Dome Inspector, 5G: Got 15 headshots kills on NMPD HQ.
Both Tubes, 5G: Got 10 Rocket kills on Kizingo Boulevard.
Wraith Killer, 5G: Killed all Wraiths in Uplift Reserve.
I Like Fire, 5G: Killed 10 enemies with the Flamethrower on Data Hive.
Good Samaritan, 20G: Killed no Engineers in the city at night during entire campaign, alone or with another ODST.
Naughty Naughty, 5G: Killed 10 Engineers in the city at night, alone or with another ODST.

aren't the mystery clues part of the campaign progression anyway? i think u have to find the clues.

My Big Boss
07-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Hmm, ya well why not