PDA

View Full Version : Supposedly "leaked" list of release dates for 360 games in 07

highpass
01-05-2007, 04:13 PM
http://www.enregistrersous.com/images/378ee84dad5e3c203fa496939f4bb4da.jpg

highpass takes no responsibility in the accuracy of attached list. This does not affect your statutory rights.

ScottEvil30
01-05-2007, 04:17 PM
04/02 :o

*starts saving*

highpass
01-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Indeed. I'll have to sell the other kidney to afford all those games in April (not to mention the fact i need my 10k Gears achievement before even thinking about touching another game).

Shaaady Souljah
01-05-2007, 04:19 PM
:rock where is guitar hero, if this is every game??? :eek:

Kaens
01-05-2007, 04:19 PM
04/02 :o

*starts saving*
Holy crap! I didn't get that far down the list but I'd need to buy six games that day! Personally, this just looks like a scan of the crap EB games prints out to me. No more "official" than anything else.

Wreckon Dracgon
01-05-2007, 04:25 PM
What was that sound you ask... yes I'm sorry for anyone’s eardrums that just got blasted... that sonic boom was the sound of me quickly submitting my five personal days off of work. Yes the mighty Wreckon will not be working on March 6 (or that following Monday) and April 2 (or that Friday/Monday following)... luckily I'm on vacation the week of Nov 1.

And yes this looks exactly like what the folks at GameCrazy print out.

highpass
01-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Of course it's official man, look at all the paper creases and ink rub.. ;)

Aye, you're probably right, and whatever the weather all dates are subject to change anyway. If not, i'll have to muster up 650 between April and June for 360 games.. No chance.

IMportdreams95
01-05-2007, 04:45 PM
going down that list there are quite a few games i want to buy/play. Here is the list of for sure buyers. Obviously i will buy more, but these are for sure

Rapala Trophies
Buletwitch (again)
MLB 2k7
Def Jam Icon
Mass Effect
Assassins Creed
Half-life 2
Age of Conana (yes perpetual you talked me into it)
Halo 3

graf1k
01-05-2007, 05:29 PM
I'm not sure I believe the release dates for GRAW2, Assassin's Creed, or Too Human. Mass Effect also seems likely to get delayed although I REALLY REALLY hope it comes out in April.

Tron
01-05-2007, 05:44 PM
gamestop has the same list...lol.

Wreckon Dracgon
01-05-2007, 05:55 PM
I hope Def Jam comes out as planned... Ohhh the Dominator into a PoGo Stick is the greatest fighting move ever... Where in the hell is my copy of Def Jam NY... damn wife always moving my stuff... Sure hope it's backwards compatible when I find it :)

Gunstar Chaos
01-05-2007, 07:02 PM
I seriously don't think GRAW2 will be out before summer. Also when did they make it offical that Virtual Fighter 5 is for X360?

Webb
01-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Well it has SKU numbers so it's obviously a retailer, but come on, are they ever right :p

Where is GTA as well? Weird!! And the Halo 3 release looks all too obvious.

And wasn't Assassin's Creed pushed back later??

Skillet
01-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Looks like something a 12 year old in Ohio typed up, printer and then scanned so he could laugh at everybody who thinks it's real.

I don't believe it.

Gunstar Chaos
01-05-2007, 07:30 PM
I just noticed something why would a DDR Bundle come out a month before DDR without um the bundle.

ArtificialDemon
01-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Looks like something a 12 year old in Ohio typed up, printer and then scanned so he could laugh at everybody who thinks it's real.

I don't believe it.
"Looks like something a 12 year old in Ohio typed up, printer and then scanned..."
Didn't you mean printed?

S The Gangsta
01-05-2007, 07:36 PM
This is totally BS surely they aint gonna release Mass Effect, Assasin's Creed, Too Human and Shadowrun all in 1 day...

Webb
01-05-2007, 07:39 PM
"Looks like something a 12 year old in Ohio typed up, printer and then scanned..."
Didn't you mean printed?

Any need for that man? Don't think so.

Skillet
01-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Didn't you mean printed?

Everybody has typos once in a while.

TheMollywhopper
01-05-2007, 09:37 PM
From my experience working at a game retailer and knowing how these things work, I'll bet an arm/leg that half of those 4/2 games get spread out. I'm picky as hell about games and even I seriously need 4 of those! (Forza, Mass Effect, Too Human, Army of Two)

IMportdreams95
01-05-2007, 10:52 PM
I hope Def Jam comes out as planned... Ohhh the Dominator into a PoGo Stick is the greatest fighting move ever... Where in the hell is my copy of Def Jam NY... damn wife always moving my stuff... Sure hope it's backwards compatible when I find it :)

man i love that game, i still got my copy. I beat that game over and over and over and over and over.. get the point yet?

Fonkey Monkey
01-05-2007, 10:57 PM
that doesnt seem like that many games to be coming out in a full year...

Skillet
01-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Games like Mass Effect will take a long time to complete though.

I hope I'm correct thinking of Mass Effect as "Oblivion in Space."

TheMollywhopper
01-06-2007, 02:52 AM
that doesnt seem like that many games to be coming out in a full year...

There'll be at least a dozen others (like crap kid-movie tie-ins that haven't been announced because they don't even start making them until the movie's about to come out).

And am I the only person at whose local store Rapala Trophies has been out for like 2 weeks?

DivinePheonix
01-06-2007, 03:01 AM
Games like Mass Effect will take a long time to complete though.

I hope I'm correct thinking of Mass Effect as "Oblivion in Space."

i was thinking the same thing dude, they might have gone a little overboard if u think about all the possibilities but we will see....

Myncy
01-06-2007, 06:25 AM
Great googly moogly, I need to save up for April. And Lost Planet...

I had no idea Too Human would come out this soon.

ArtificialDemon
01-06-2007, 09:02 AM
Sorry. It took me a while to understand what it meant until I realised it was a error. I'm OCD about it.:(
Def Jam is my way of saying," Bow down to the champ, chump."

Smokez
01-06-2007, 11:55 AM
To me when i watched the Demo Walk Through of Mass Effect l kinda got the feel or KOTOR II.

But yeah i dont believe this list bc AC was Delayed big time until Fall of o7. Seriously why would they delay a game just to come out a month after the game they delayed it for? GRAW- March 6th___AC-April 2nd.
l want AC , Army of Two , Mass Effect , Montster Madness, Bullet Witch, MLB 2k7, Dark Sector

graf1k
01-06-2007, 04:36 PM
I don't think Assassin's Creed was delayed until Fall 07 but it was delayed to like July or August I think. GRAW2 might actually make it out in Q2 considering word was they started development on it before GRAW even shipped.

Smokez
01-07-2007, 01:06 AM
Ubisoft said Fall of o7 Tho

D1SC0NNECTED
01-07-2007, 01:31 AM
To me when i watched the Demo Walk Through of Mass Effect l kinda got the feel or KOTOR II.

Thats because its made by the same studio.:woop:

Korix
01-07-2007, 07:07 AM
But yeah i dont believe this list bc AC was Delayed big time until Fall of o7. Seriously why would they delay a game just to come out a month after the game they delayed it for?This is totally BS surely they aint gonna release Mass Effect, Assasin's Creed, Too Human and Shadowrun all in 1 day...I just noticed something why would a DDR Bundle come out a month before DDR without um the bundle.Looks like something a 12 year old in Ohio typed up, printer and then scanned so he could laugh at everybody who thinks it's real.

I don't believe it.I've worked at a Gamestop for over a year now and I can easily tell you that this is real. 'Leaked' isn't the word for it though. We keep lists like these for all systems and more so that when someone's interested in reserving something we can show them an informative list. This helps more than memory.

As for the DDR question, that's the way most of the bundled games have worked. It shouldn't be that way but not all the companies have figured that out. It will be the first game for the system using the dance pad that I can think of right now, so releasing it without a bundle may make less sense.

Now, for April second. The actual planned dates from the company distibuting the games has pretty much nothing to do with that list. The actual master copy that all the stores print from is not updated very often and can sometimes show rediculous dates. Also, so Gamestop and the rest can make as much money as possible, it will place games on the list with made-up release dates because they want the game to be reserveable, and the way they run the list/way the system works requires a date. Pretty much everything is tentative, and the dates listed are still not the dates you'll be getting them. Those are the dates Gamestop will ship them from wherever to the store, so they don't get there until the next day an hour or two after opening when UPS (or whoever) shows up.

You guys can make quite a fuss about nothing.

CJCJPC23
01-07-2007, 07:54 AM
wow too human, mass effect, Army of two and assains creed if that happens that's gonna be insane on the day