PDA

View Full Version : Completely Lost

Mister Buds
06-24-2009, 12:56 AM
i'm on the last mission and i need to finish this game tonight. i'm right around the part where you shoot the coffins to get the "one down, on the ground" achievement. shortly after you do that, a monster breaks down the wrought iron fence allowing you to advance. i went through and there's a high ledge. right over it you can see the giant pink beams shooting into the sky. problem is, i don't know where to go. ray says "let's go," and runs right up to the ledge and stops. the menu tells me to "continue to search the cemetary with ray and find a way to link back up with the rest of the ghostbusters." there's no way over the ledge and there is no where else to go. i have looked all over the place. i tried back-tracking but there's nothing there either. i've been standing here, searching frantically for exactly an hour and a half now. i have no clue what i am supposed to be doing. meanwhile hordes of enemies keep spawning which is also pissing me off.

can someone please tell me where to go or what to do? this is ridiculous.

vonScuzzman
06-24-2009, 01:03 AM
use your PKE meter, it should lead you away from the fountain where you were fighting the coffin creatures. You should find another construct creature that will break down a wall.

DSoV
06-24-2009, 01:04 AM
I haven't played the single player since the day the game came out, but if I remember correctly once the gate opens you have to fight a bunch of enemies, and then more big dudes (I don't remember what they're called) will break down a wall. Once you clear through all the enemies you go through the wall the big guy broke down.

If you still have trouble finding it try reloading from your last check point and doing the area again, who knows maybe something could of glitched.

Mister Buds
06-24-2009, 03:10 AM
thanks guys. i reloaded that checkpoint and found that monster. for some reason my pke wasn't picking him up last time.