PDA

View Full Version : All-Nighter (Going on now)

IMportdreams95
01-05-2007, 04:50 PM
So i haven't played games ALL NIGHT in awhile, i mean i stay up to 2-4 am est. But im looking to play games all weekend long. anyone else want to stay up and play some games!?!?!

WRECKON, PERPETUAL I BETTER SEE YOU !!!

ScottEvil30
01-05-2007, 04:57 PM
My usual has been about 5:30am of late.

Of course, I tell the missus its 2am.

Shaaady Souljah
01-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Saturday night through Sunday... i could probably do it.... with some pauses somewhere in between to keep the woman off my back.

IMportdreams95
01-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Saturday night through Sunday... i could probably do it.... with some pauses somewhere in between to keep the woman off my back.

same here, we all need to pause. i have a wifey and kids. so i know how that is. ill stay up late tonight, play all day sat and all night

ScottEvil30
01-05-2007, 05:09 PM
wifey and kids allow that? I'm usually lucky if I can sneak an hour on a saturday during the day. 99% of my gaming is done post midnight.

Kaens
01-05-2007, 05:11 PM
I plan on being up all night tonight playing Blue Dragon, then tomorrow night I'll be up all night long helping Dj Psyanyde with his 12k points in a day challenge.

ScottEvil30
01-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Blue Dragon good? I am so excited about that game.

IMportdreams95
01-05-2007, 05:17 PM
wifey and kids allow that? I'm usually lucky if I can sneak an hour on a saturday during the day. 99% of my gaming is done post midnight.

Well i am the boss, shes lucky i allow her to be in my life :p
son is only 2! so he dont care, play with him all day long, then game.

Blue Dragon good? I am so excited about that game.

Its a really good game, kaens has been playing it out the ass, where i havent played it all that much. still love it tho.

Kaens
01-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Well i am the boss, shes lucky i allow her to be in my life :p
Wow, can you tell his wife doesn't visit the forums?!?

Its a really good game, kaens has been playing it out the ass, where i havent played it all that much. still love it tho.
Yeah I love it. I played it for a week (nearly 40 hours so far) but then went on vacation and only took my US 360. Once I got back I played Tenchu then caught up on sleep but tonight I have it planned to get back on BD!

IMportdreams95
01-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Wow, can you tell his wife doesn't visit the forums?!?

Wouldn't matter if she did. Love her to death but i'll be damned if she tells me how to live my life :p

Wreckon Dracgon
01-05-2007, 05:47 PM
So i haven't played games ALL NIGHT in awhile, i mean i stay up to 2-4 am est. But im looking to play games all weekend long. anyone else want to stay up and play some games!?!?!

WRECKON, PERPETUAL I BETTER SEE YOU !!!

Aye Aye Capt'n I'll be there with me skibees on.

Just finishing up Oblivion now then I'm going to go upstairs and try and finish up Blitz (God I love region free games) by then the kiddies will be home from school and I'll have daddy time. But once they get to sleep (around 9ish EST) I'll be online. I'm going to try and be on pretty much all weekend. Only plans I have for sure is a Blitz the League game on Saturday morning, and a dinner party Saturday night but they'll be gone by 10ish... unless the Blue Label gets opened then I'll just let them pass out... out of respect of course.

And Kaen's I need to talk to you about Spectral Force.

ScottEvil30
01-05-2007, 05:47 PM
I'm also the boss in my house :blunt

When the missus is out :(

Wreckon Dracgon
01-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Sorry Import but I don't want to start a new thread... Webby is watching me.:mods

Stone Sour just came on and I couldn't change the damn station quick enough... now that damn song is going to be stuck in my head the rest of the day. Any musical suggestions... I guess I could always watch Dragonball GT that always works... I love that opening... "Welcome to the Grand Tour, Grand Tour, Dragonball GT..."

Webb
01-05-2007, 06:40 PM
I watch everyone ;) lolz

Im a Manatee
01-05-2007, 09:32 PM
What games are you guys going to be playing? I'm already on your friends lists, so I know when. I could do Halo, Gears, Perfect Dark, GRAW, Burnout, and Splinter Cell. Counterstrike if I could find it. Send me a message.

Import, Gratz on being minty's bitch.

Zef
01-05-2007, 10:03 PM
What games are you guys going to be playing? I'm already on your friends lists, so I know when. I could do Halo, Gears, Perfect Dark, GRAW, Burnout, and Splinter Cell. Counterstrike if I could find it. Send me a message.

Do you want to tackle some PDZ co-op levels or GoW? Seeing as everything is 5 hours futurised over here I'd have an easier time staying up then =D

The Killer 47
01-05-2007, 10:08 PM
The last couple of nights I've been gaming into the morning hours, so I'll probably be online as well.

Nodogg
01-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Import you punk ass! I tried to get you to play last night and you cried like a school girl! You better save me a spot on GEARS. I'll be on about 9:00-9:30! :locked

IMportdreams95
01-05-2007, 10:59 PM

Thanks, your the first person to notice. I wondered how long it would take for someone to notice. Hes a pretty funny guy isn't he! :eek:

Import you punk ass! I tried to get you to play last night and you cried like a school girl! You better save me a spot on GEARS. I'll be on about 9:00-9:30!

Thats b/c last night, i was a little school girl.

Nodogg
01-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Thats b/c last night, i was a little school girl.

I told you about that role playing shit! Caleb is going to need years of therapy! :eek:

Wreckon Dracgon
01-05-2007, 11:38 PM
I noticed the Minty's Bitch the other day but after seeing Minty's "4-1 fella" comment I realized what it was all about.

Okay just realized the dinner party is tonight so I may be on a little later than 9p but at least that frees up tomorrow night.

Killer do you still have/need Marvel if Import has that we can crank that out to... I need a break from Oblivion if I don't stop now it'll be Monday before I know it.

Im a Manatee
01-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Zef, I have to eat soon, but we can do co-op!

The Killer 47
01-06-2007, 04:10 AM
I noticed the Minty's Bitch the other day but after seeing Minty's "4-1 fella" comment I realized what it was all about.

Okay just realized the dinner party is tonight so I may be on a little later than 9p but at least that frees up tomorrow night.

Killer do you still have/need Marvel if Import has that we can crank that out to... I need a break from Oblivion if I don't stop now it'll be Monday before I know it.
I got my 25 levels with 4 people achievement, but I don't mind lending a hand. I still need to finish up the arcade levels as well.

DaKing240
01-06-2007, 06:16 AM
Hey, we are all playing Gears of War right now. Send me a message for an invite (or Import, or nodogg)

IMportdreams95
01-06-2007, 06:27 AM
Hey, we are all playing Gears of War right now. Send me a message for an invite (or Import, or nodogg)

Yeah we are having a blast woo hoo. Hurry up people what are you doing!

graemelunn
01-06-2007, 07:15 AM
Well hello to all the fellow gaming insomniacs. It's now 0713 and other than a 3 hour break for Mrs to watch meaningless soaps and for me to eat etc, this would have been a 24 hour straight run. And the boys still going.... although I had to begin to kick Eragon's ass as I heard it wasn't too taxing. Once finished up all online achievements with Wreckon on Blitz (I'm soooo hoping trading disconnects works), I think I might have to perfect the art of finishing Eragon with my eyes closed... it could probably be done you know!

Zef
01-06-2007, 01:28 PM

I could lend a hand with Marvel, I need those 3 player achievements and wouldn't mind staying up to get 25 levels done.

IMportdreams95
01-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Well last night was a train wreck!

If anyone is interested in playing some Gears, then switching to SCDA let me know. I want it strictly x360a people. lets start the planning now. post your name if your down and what time you want to start. Also send me a friends list if you need to!

-IMport

graemelunn
01-06-2007, 06:44 PM
Well, I'll probably be on sometime around 1am GMT, after watching all the FA Cup Football. Dont mind what we play as I need online achievements on almost everything !?
Give me a shout when playing mate and I'll be sure to participate/get owned :p

Im a Manatee
01-06-2007, 07:15 PM
I can't stay up tonight... I have to go to church in the morning. But, I stayed up, unlike some of the pussy's here >.> I just played GoW.

BTW, I might pick up a mic today.

Zef
01-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Well last night was a train wreck!

If anyone is interested in playing some Gears, then switching to SCDA let me know. I want it strictly x360a people. lets start the planning now. post your name if your down and what time you want to start. Also send me a friends list if you need to!

-IMport

Pick meeeeeeeeee XO

I might attempt the first all nighter for 2007, last year was abysmal for them but alot of unexpected things happened that put a stop to them.

The Killer 47
01-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Sounds good, I'll be awake.

IMportdreams95
01-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Whats up guys, the game is over. Nodogg and I will be on playing Gears, im a manatee is on also. if you want it come get some!

Holla