PDA

View Full Version : Do cheats disable the achievements??

WarriorPriest13
06-24-2009, 03:41 AM
I got the guide book and it lists tons of cheats. But does the cheats disable the achievements?? Anyone know??

dethklok
06-24-2009, 03:48 AM
I got the guide book and it lists tons of cheats. But does the cheats disable the achievements?? Anyone know??

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=156362

WarriorPriest13
06-24-2009, 10:42 AM

Thxs but that doesnt really answer my question.

SengIV
06-24-2009, 04:58 PM

Why would you link him to that? That doesnt answer his question and it just is a thread with codes in it. He clearly stated that he has codes from the guide book. You just have to be a big asshole to everyone.

And to the OP. I dont know, but if I find out I will post it here.

W. Samuel Jones III
06-24-2009, 05:29 PM
I have the Prima Guide as well. I know that the G1 Starscream code disables achievements. I stopped there since it would make sense to use the codes if I couldn't unlock any achievements.:drunk

Darth Grif55
06-25-2009, 01:39 AM
Do the gold Optimus & Megatron codes disable achievements?

Son of Kyuss
06-25-2009, 02:08 AM
Do the gold Optimus & Megatron codes disable achievements?

Nope. I activated them when I was halfway through the Autobot campaign and I still earned achievements from both SP and MP.

UCB Disco
06-25-2009, 04:45 AM
So how do you unlock the other characters in the game for multiplayer? Do you just play the campaign to unlock them? Because I definitely want to play as the G1 characters instead of the new ones.

Vendetta
06-25-2009, 06:08 AM
Why would you link him to that? That doesnt answer his question and it just is a thread with codes in it. He clearly stated that he has codes from the guide book. You just have to be a big asshole to everyone.

And to the OP. I dont know, but if I find out I will post it here.

Just ignore him. He always pull that shit in every forum.

WarriorPriest13
06-26-2009, 02:52 AM
Just ignore him. He always pull that shit in every forum.

Oh i will. I hate poeple that think just because we are on the internet that gives them a reason to do an asd.

Anyways anyone have an answer to my question yet??

Vendetta
06-26-2009, 06:02 PM
when I put in the codes from the guide it brought up a msg saying it disables achievements, saves, and online.

So I would assume that it does disable them. Heck the two codes for G1 skins even disable them :(

dethklok
06-26-2009, 06:09 PM
when I put in the codes from the guide it brought up a msg saying it disables achievements, saves, and online.

So I would assume that it does disable them. Heck the two codes for G1 skins even disable them :( which was stated in the thread i linked in my post:uzi:

Vendetta
06-26-2009, 06:42 PM
which was stated in the thread i linked in my post:uzi:

once again showing your assclownery that pisses off pretty much everyone. Obviously he didnt click on your link if he is still asking because nobody likes your pointless posts and most people just ignore what you say half time. I bet at least 70% of your post count is pointless much like the one you just made.

Yes OP the cheats unfortunately do disable achievements :(

dethklok
06-26-2009, 08:00 PM

again, that answer was posted in the thread I linked in my 1st post. So this argument is null and void. Yea so what if I posted a link. It had the answer to his question did it not? it stated the same think you posted. The cheats disable the achievements. Would you like me to either link you to that post or quote it for ya. I could care less what people think. I posted a link with the info which it does not allow you to unlock achievements. Which it looks like you copy and pasted it right from that post. So again, this argument is null and void. Thanks for playing

I find it rather funny your getting pissy because I posted a link, which contained the info to the OP's question. Its rather entertaining LOL

WarriorPriest13
06-26-2009, 11:41 PM
once again showing your assclownery that pisses off pretty much everyone. Obviously he didnt click on your link if he is still asking because nobody likes your pointless posts and most people just ignore what you say half time. I bet at least 70% of your post count is pointless much like the one you just made.

Thxs Vendetta. oh it is WP not OP. ;) :)

SengIV
06-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Thxs Vendetta. oh it is WP not OP. ;) :)

LOL. OP means Original Poster.

again, that answer was posted in the thread I linked in my 1st post. So this argument is null and void. Yea so what if I posted a link. It had the answer to his question did it not? it stated the same think you posted. The cheats disable the achievements. Would you like me to either link you to that post or quote it for ya. I could care less what people think. I posted a link with the info which it does not allow you to unlock achievements. Which it looks like you copy and pasted it right from that post. So again, this argument is null and void. Thanks for playing

I find it rather funny your getting pissy because I posted a link, which contained the info to the OP's question. Its rather entertaining LOL

And yet you are still a dick. And no the answer was not in the thread you linked to. I checked it the day you posted it. It had a partial answer at the time.

And he didnt copy your post either. You just like to start shit with everyone.