PDA

View Full Version : Protector on Cemetery??

batman5273
06-24-2009, 07:46 AM
the first two waves are no problem, but how the hell do you stop the last guy, we get the pke up to 70-80% and then he just runs at it and destroys it to 0, we even had a skull glitched in the map where nothing was near our tower and it was magically getting detroyed.

any ideas how to beat the final wave on cemetery??

DSoV
06-24-2009, 08:30 AM
It's actually rather easy.

Make sure everyone has stasis by the 3rd PKE, once the 3rd PKE starts charging up run to the big dude and rotate turns with your teammates stasis freezing him.

As soon as the 1st teammate runs out of stasis call it out, have your second teammate ready to freeze him instantly when you run out of stasis, once your second teammate runs out of stasis have your 3rd teammate start freezing him, and so on until the PKE reaches 100%.

Whoever is not freezing or is waiting their turn to freeze must be on flying skull duty, which is really easy, just slam them the moment they spawn.

I've personally done this technique with 2 players, and 3 players, I haven't tried it with 4. Just as long as only 1 big dude spawns you should be fine.

batman5273
06-24-2009, 08:51 AM
didnt even think of that, thank you!

DSoV
06-24-2009, 09:02 AM
No problemo.

My team was having trouble on that level as well for protection, but then we thought about using the stasis stream as a strategy and it was pretty much a cakewalk after that.

Just make sure your teammates who are on flying skull duty slam them as fast as they can, because if one gets away there's a chance it will glitch under the map and hit the PKE, and there's really nothing you can do once that happens except hope he pops out for a second so you can kill him (We had that happen to us once).

capthorp
06-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Yeah, batman and maltajay10 and I tried this last night FOREVER! and kept getting the shaft when he would charge....we'll try this and update

batman5273
06-24-2009, 07:09 PM
yes we will!!

batman5273
06-25-2009, 03:28 AM
it absolutely worked like a charm, we got it on the first try!! thank you!!