PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Questions

JeS DeF
06-24-2009, 01:56 PM
I have two questions about the multiplayer achievements:

1. To earn the employee of the month 'cheev, do you have to be the top earner at the end of the session or just at any point? I played campaign where you do 3 jobs back to back to back and I was the top earner for 1 of the 3 jobs, but not the other 2 and I wasn't the top earner overall at the end of the session. Will my one 1st place finish count or not?

2. Gozer's Most Wanted question. Do you have to get these ghosts specifically into your trap? Since most of the co-op modes are team based and you're working together, can the Most Wanted Ghost go into anyone's trap? If one of your teammates gets him while you're off on the other side of the board battling, does it count for you, too? Or maybe, you have to at least have a containment stream on the Most Wanted Ghost while you assist getting the ghost into your buddies' trap?

Just wondering. Thanks.

Aksh0le
06-24-2009, 02:01 PM
For employee of the month you should try doing player matches by yourself for each round type and see if it unlocks, if not in due time you will get it and yes your one that you got does count, you just need to remember which ones you still need to get top score in.

For the most wanted list it doesn't matter who gets it, if anyone traps that ghost you get it.

Midnight Malice
06-24-2009, 02:04 PM
Thats a good question for the first one, but with this game, it seems like the campaign and each job inside the campaign counts seperately. With all these issues I think maybe each job only counts as instant. Thats probably wrong, but may explain some of the issues people are having.

But I can answer the second one. You just have to be in the game when the Most Wanted Ghost is trapped, you do not have to actually be a part of the trapping.

Edit: the guy above me types faster lol.

JeS DeF
06-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Thanks, guys. I figured that's how it works, but it's nice to get it confirmed. And, I am keeping track; even scribbled down a geeky spread sheet so I can check off each board, job type, etc.