PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Fighter

Keukpa
01-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Hey, whats the best way to get the enemy fighter achivement? I've got all but this now, and I can't for the life of me seem to get it!

Cheers,

Keukpa

Kaens
01-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Hey, whats the best way to get the enemy fighter achivement? I've got all but this now, and I can't for the life of me seem to get it!
You let your ship get captured and shoot it when it's at the top of the screen. It's actually one of the easiest to get.

Keukpa
01-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Yeah but then the ship gets captured it goes behind the enemy that caught it and when I try to shoot it, It just comes down and gives me the double ship thingy.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Cheers,

Keukpa

Keukpa
01-05-2007, 10:40 PM
You let your ship get captured and shoot it when it's at the top of the screen. It's actually one of the easiest to get.

Aha! I see what you mean! The guide on this game said to try and get it by following the pattern of the ship and shooting ahead!

Thanks for the info, Maxed out on that now :D

Keukpa

AOS Puck
01-05-2007, 10:41 PM
The first couple of times I destroyed the red ship by shooting to the side of the blue/green ship while it was swerving. A lucky shot later, the blue/green ship was still alive while the enemy ship (my old ship) was obliterated.

Edit: Apparently I was a minute late. :)