PDA

View Full Version : Another glitch???

bakum4tsu
06-24-2009, 06:33 PM
Cant believe this, i think is the second this happens to me. Just want to confirm with you is its a glitch or what...

I was in week 9 and in week 10 i had a tournament 50-1. So i thought, Im gonna practice. I did the one with the serves that is about doing combos. Everytihing fine but when i finished and go to the world menu, i go up one spot and the tournament has already happened!! WTF!!!????

Does the pratice goes up 2 weeks or what?? I think is the second time this happens to me. Im so close to number 1 in amateur and these 50-1 tournaments are the best to go up the final spots bigger places. So now... I have to wait another 10 weeks for another 50-1 tournamente :mad: Im so pissed with this!! :uzi:

mark23
06-24-2009, 06:57 PM
This is a quite commen & well known glitch & is completely random & can mess you about quite a bit, there is a way around it though what i do is play with auto-save off then when i know there is a tourny a want to play i leave 1 day between the tourny then quit out of W/T to options & turn the auto-save back on then go into W/T & take a drink then when you leave you can save, then turn auto-save off again & do whatever you would before the tourny & if it skips it then you can just quit back to dashboard & try again (with auto-save off) meaning you won't miss a important tourny.

bakum4tsu
06-24-2009, 07:09 PM
Thats a lotta work LOL Nevermind. Anyway, i got no rush since people cant go behind 146... :uzi:

So im gonna take my time but tnks for the info. Now i know its ANOTHER glitch :confused:

SirCarlox1511
06-24-2009, 07:26 PM
Patience with this game.

I had same problems than you.
Just play all singles 50-1 (you get no position if you win it and if you are top20) and play all 20-1 (SINGLES and DOUBLES). That's the only way to get the number one position.
Don't skip the 50-1, because you will lose some positions.

bakum4tsu
06-25-2009, 08:06 AM
Yeah i always plays singles and doubles and try to play all the 50-1. The last time i couldnt do it and i still moved up one place wtf LOL

Anyway, ill play a bit everyday, got no rush. Sega sucks at the moment :Bounce: