PDA

View Full Version : Online guide

Kaens
01-05-2007, 09:20 PM
I don't know if anyone besides me (and gamesavers) has this game but I was enjoying it. It's definitely not up to today's standards graphically, more PS2 quality, but the gameplay is good. Typical turn based RPG with random fights.

Importers I have to warn you, this game is HARD to cope with. The menu, instead of being normal list, is a wheel. So you spin the wheel in either direction depending on what you want to do. Many many times I would run from a fight or pass my turn because I got lost on where I was. Then when you drill into it the menus are complicated and it's very difficult to figure out what you are doing.

Prior to the gamesave becoming available I was the second highest in the US with 240. But then I got stuck. The #1 person at the time is on my friends list, Mei0283. He is a Chinese American who has much better luck reading the Japanese characters since it's my understanding it's derived from Chinese. Regardless my point is that he wrote a guide that you can find here...

原创][XB360] 天外魔境ZIRIA-遥かなるジパング- 流程攻略 + 制造 + 成就 + 玩后感~~xD (http://bbs.a9vg.com/read.php?tid=474188&page=1&fpage=1)

Now listen, I'm serious. This is pretty much only for the most hardcore of importers. You will likely have to register for their forums at A9VG.com to even be able to see these and then on top of that you won't be able to read anything. What I was doing was looking at the next achievement, compare that scribble (no offense) to the scribble on my map so I had an idea where I was supposed to go. Eventually I got to a point where I was stuck and even Mei could not help me figure out what I missed.

This game is NOT linear like Enchant Arm or Blue Dragon. I cannot recommend it to anyone but if you're up for a serious challenge this will do it. That's what kept me going, the fact that no one had done it. Oh one tip in case you do feel like trying to look at the page. When you mouse over links on the bbs page it will show the url in English at the bottom of the browser window sometimes. This will help you figure out what is to register, etc.

DisfrigginGuy
01-11-2008, 05:49 PM
thanks for the info this game looked a little difficult so i did buy it ...am gonna need some luck with this one i think lol

ping
04-20-2008, 11:35 AM
guide doesn't work, Kaens - you still remember something from your playthrough? I could use some help. I'm stuck after battle with princess Tamamo, when Lord opens north-west checkpoint and huge rock falls from the sky blocking my way to next country.

ping
04-26-2008, 03:33 PM
nevermind, I figured out that I had to go to Edo.