PDA

View Full Version : What they did RIGHT!!

daviduk2000
06-24-2009, 09:28 PM
ok everyone knows its a pretty bad game. but there are a few things good about it, heres whats good in my opinion

Shred boxes. interesting but i never get to use them in expert. but i like the idea for lower difficulties

the poster gigs. 3 songs in a row. scored added up. and combo meter kept.

the little gold starry sections in these gigs, where you play what you want.

i like knowing how many notes you hit perfect. but would not like it to ruin the game, I.E no achievements based on it. or point differences.

the overall display presentation of the game graphics menues, albums i really like (though i really hate the veticle track)

i Like the challenges added a new gameplay element to it.

LOVE the practicce mode how it reccomends the part you play worst in. and shows detailed breakdown of how you do in each section. (though i never use it)

few other things i like but mostly PANTs

i hope konami dont give up they should try really hard next time. theres enough room for another competitor in music games. and competition makes for better games

Cissnei
06-24-2009, 10:32 PM
Oh I really like the characters. Never seen so good looking models in a music game. Way better than GH/RB.
And I have to agree on the challenges. While some of them are really hard on expert, the idea itself is nice. The only challenge I really don't like is the poison note one. That's just annoying.
The training is als pretty nice, but not that spectacular.

But I really don't think they'll release another RR game. It sold horrible got awful reviews all over the world. Hell they didn't even try to sell it at full retail price in europe. It's being sold here since release day for 20 €, while other titles go for 60-70 €. I guess they just try to keep the loss as small as possible.

daviduk2000
06-25-2009, 11:14 PM
yeah i suppose.

i hated Band practice challenges.
and
did not like poison note ones at all.

but my hardest challenge was

the Chop suey in the zone challenge

Cissnei
06-26-2009, 07:57 AM
but my hardest challenge was

the Chop suey in the zone challenge

Oh I completely forgot about this one. This is one of the hardest things I've ever tried in any music game.