PDA

View Full Version : Destruction, domination, enslave

Marriott
06-24-2009, 11:29 PM
I'm hopefully picking up this game tomorrow but I have a question about the Tyranny/Destruction/Domination achievements...can you get all these (see below) during one playthrough or do I need to prepare myself for multiple playthroughs?

Thanks

- Complete full Tyranny over Nordberg through either Domination or Destruction
- Through Domination or Destruction you are now the Tyrant of Everlight
- Achieve a 100% Domination Tyranny rating
- Achieve a 100% Destruction Tyranny rating
- Destroy both Nordberg and Everlight
- Enslave both Nordberg and Everlight

DrBirkin
06-25-2009, 01:39 AM
Minimum of 2 playthroughs for the achievements that you listed.

Marriott
06-25-2009, 01:43 AM
Yeah I figured you'll need one "Domination run" and one "Destruction run" through the game. Thanks, this game looks like fun so I'm sure I won't mind playing it again :)

TheDarkAngel
06-25-2009, 06:39 AM
Just be careful when trying to get 100% Domination that no one dies in the second city coz there is a bit where the citizens you've controlled can be killed by enemies.

ITD Soldierboy
06-26-2009, 01:50 AM
Just be careful when trying to get 100% Domination that no one dies in the second city coz there is a bit where the citizens you've controlled can be killed by enemies.

That's not true. You just have to make sure that you don't destroy the town when taking it over.

silencedlight
06-26-2009, 03:00 AM
also watch how you end missions, you'll notice that a small circle with a tick appears. Gray means domination red means destruction, if you choose to kill enemies instead of the choice on enslaving, it means you can't get 100%. Wish someone told me this before hand, got annoyed some woman kept running away when trying to enslave i killed her and her partner, means 3 runs total for me as i can't go back n destroy the first town as i dominated it already. No previous save.

DrBirkin
06-26-2009, 04:09 PM
On a side note I advise anyone who's doing their first playthrough of the game to take the destruction path. I find that it is easier overall to just kill rather than enslave. Some of the side missions such as the elf commune aren't really clear on telling you how to dominate. So use your first runthrough to know what side missions will give you destruction/domination that way you can prepare for your 2nd playthough as domination.