PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have A Screenshot Of The Themes Please?

XProdgerX
06-24-2009, 11:29 PM
I was thinking about buying either the Decepticons theme or Autobots but didnt want them if they are pics from the game and not movie, can some one please send me a screenshot or link please?

optics
06-25-2009, 05:09 AM
If it's not a "Premium" theme, then I don't think it is worth it. Unless you don't mind paying $2(?) for wallpapers you can just get off the net.

Kai Freefall
06-25-2009, 05:07 PM
no there not premium, save your points ;)

UCB Disco
06-25-2009, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the info, Kai. I was so tempted to get the Decepticons one if they were Premium. No thanks to that. Old themes should either always be free now or less than 100MSP, because seriously, they're kind of worthless now.

Darth Cuda
06-26-2009, 06:30 AM
Has anyone bought the new themes? If so are they premium and are they worth it ? I would be buying decepticon, if anyone has screen shots or knows where i can view them please share. I don't understand why Microsoft wont at least show a sample so you can see what you are buying.

WarriorPriest13
06-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Has anyone bought the new themes? If so are they premium and are they worth it ? I would be buying decepticon, if anyone has screen shots or knows where i can view them please share. I don't understand why Microsoft wont at least show a sample so you can see what you are buying.

Whats up my friend. Hows the weather up there?? I think this was discussed in another thread and no the themes are not premium.

Darth Cuda
06-29-2009, 07:19 PM
I bought the Decepticons theme anyways. It was just Megs and Starscream on select Screens. Everythings good, Warrior Priest, send me a game invite next time you see me playing ROTF.