More Non 360 Related Boards

o Machamp o

I would love to see more boards about things like Politics, websites, flash movies, etc. I think this would be great for the fourms. I know that I am a major political buff and I would post in it almost every waking moment, becuase I have alot to say. Thank you.

EDIT: Half a century of posting :-D

good ideas... but i think "Off Topic" is a good place for anything non-360.

You could definitely start threads there about politics and get a lot of good discussion going. A lot of people discuss threads, regardless of where they are (just click on "new posts" as i do).... so feel free to get the political ball rolling in "Off Topic". that's my two cents.

check out my daily news. I post a lot of great videos and news all the time. Today's post didn' thave a lot of videos because i've been hassled by my girlfriend the past 2 days. So i missed one update and now todays update was a lot of news and a lot less videos. But check it out anyways I have a lot of great videos dating back during christmas break.

While I could see some forums being added, for the most part, our forums are currently set up in the sense that, it deals primarily with games (of all sorts), and then we also have the other areas covered including Sports, Off-topic, and other areas.

You will never see a Politics forum. It would just get ugly and quickly, and we are all friends here. I think we can leave politics and religion off of the forum.

However, if someone has a good idea, with a good reasoning behind it, we could add a forum or 2 - we have the capabilities :)

A politics board will never happenm as has been said it gets too messy.

We have Entertainment for all TV, music, film etc

We have Sports for all sporting related

We have Media for stuff like flash movies, images etc.

Thats just about everything that people talk about on here. Only other thing that gets mentioned occasionally is cars, but not enough to warrent a board of its own