PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Medal in Shanghai

mellowknight
06-25-2009, 01:02 AM
Shanghai Spiral Highway Zone
Mission 2: Race through the beacons to expose the Autobot probe then destroy it.

I've been beating myself senseless here. How do I get the Platinum here? By the time I get to the bottom of the Spiral Highway, the clock has already hit 30 seconds.

Ash J Williams9
07-03-2009, 08:46 PM
If you haven't gotten platinum yet you need to use sideways. make sure you change to your secondary weapon before going to car mode.. when in cer mode shhot anything in your way. also keep an eye out for skill shots.. Using your secondary weapon makes it easy to hit them. Use turbo a lot!!!! If you haven't found all 5 skill shots, you might want to drive aroung and find them. the hard one to see is after you get off the freeway and go aroung the corner to get one of the last checkpoints. it's right behind it between the buildings.. I hope this helps you....

CunningFox
07-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Shanghai Spiral Highway Zone
Mission 2: Race through the beacons to expose the Autobot probe then destroy it.

I've been beating myself senseless here. How do I get the Platinum here? By the time I get to the bottom of the Spiral Highway, the clock has already hit 30 seconds.

30 seconds at the bottom of the highway is fine as long as you get every skill shot.
Remember that the last one is in an alley to the right as you turn the last corner before the straight to the probe.

And the buses and other vehicles on the highway dissapear when you shoot them in vehicle mode so you can effectively drive through them.