PDA

View Full Version : create a boxer???

mrsantos
06-25-2009, 08:00 PM
has anyone got this photo face thing to work? i uploaded my pic on EA Sports World. how the hell do i get it into the game? How do you link your EA account to Live account. On the site it says:
You can link both your Xbox LIVE Gamertag and your PLAYSTATION Network Online ID to your EA account directly through your console. Simply register in-game using the e-mail address you logged in with.

Where do you register in game?????

Mikeyt086
06-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Well i put a photo in via the Xbox Live Vision camera and it just doesnt look like me at all. So i guess you arnt missing out on much.

EA doesnt know how to implement photo game face. Its the same on Tiger Woods, you just get some random guy that looks nothing like you.

I remember Rainbow Six Vegas had it perfect, damn, it was just me in an army suit lol, great quality.

PT Razek
06-26-2009, 12:46 PM
using the live vision is useless, I though it was going to be awsome, better then Vegas 2 but I WAS WRONG!!!

True Marvellous
06-26-2009, 02:30 PM
I used my vision camera and turned out looking like Ming the merciless who's stuck in a wind tunnel.

CALL OV DUTY 09
06-26-2009, 02:37 PM
It really depends on how you look, to be honest. I uploaded one and it looked exactly like me.

B8z
07-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Is anyone having the same problem as me by chance?? Ive used the vision camera to make a face but yet no achievement?? I then imported boxers into legacy mode and again no achievement?? WTF is going on??

B8z
07-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Is anyone having the same problem as me?? I used the vision camera to do the face and no achievement?? I then imported boxers into legacy mode and again no achievement?? This sux big styly!!!!

SaltinesRR
07-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Well i put a photo in via the Xbox Live Vision camera and it just doesnt look like me at all. So i guess you arnt missing out on much.

EA doesnt know how to implement photo game face. Its the same on Tiger Woods, you just get some random guy that looks nothing like you.

I remember Rainbow Six Vegas had it perfect, damn, it was just me in an army suit lol, great quality.

I made one that looks very similiar to me. It even has the sore on my upper lip. Looks like a black monroe peircing, which isn't a good thing for me.

impatientiain
07-01-2009, 10:24 PM
i used a photo using the EA web site and had no problems.

wolves
07-02-2009, 12:16 AM
I did mine through the EA website. Just have make sure you're logged into an EA account that's linked to your gamertag. My photo in the game looked nothing like me.

DENAz666
07-02-2009, 03:17 AM
I just used the vision camera, turned out pretty good actually. Although the light in my room sucks, so the dude is a lot darker then me :P

SaltinesRR
07-02-2009, 03:47 AM
You need to be really precise with the markers in the game. The first time I ever did it my character looked like me but ten years ago and with huge eyes. I made a new one and it came out almost perfect.

DENAz666
07-02-2009, 05:56 AM
You need to be really precise with the markers in the game. The first time I ever did it my character looked like me but ten years ago and with huge eyes. I made a new one and it came out almost perfect.

Yeah thats right, the markers are what really judges how it turns out.

My character looks really weird in the 'avatar' photo though (the pic before or after the match). Looks like his left eye is twice the size of his right, like he has a crazy eye or something :P