PDA

View Full Version : Whats the point in free roam?

Volcom guy992
06-25-2009, 08:59 PM
Alright I finished all the shanghai missions, and unlocked the free roam feature, so I went in it and theres absolutely nothing to do. Is there something I am missing. It would be cool if yo could at least collect the collectible things or something like that. Go back to get ones you missed, or at least have it full of enemies. I dont get it.

SinRG
06-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Because...dedicated fans will just enjoy roaming through the bland, empty, and unimaginative areas!

They can then go to their friends and say "Hey, I used Bumblebee and drove him through...guess where...YEAH CAIRO!".

CunningFox
06-25-2009, 10:08 PM
And yet it's still a nice addition to have.

Would you be happier if it was completely removed from the game?
The title is self explanatory and you don't have to use it.

Volcom guy992
06-26-2009, 01:18 AM
And yet it's still a nice addition to have.

Would you be happier if it was completely removed from the game?
The title is self explanatory and you don't have to use it.
And yet it is not a nice addition.

Yea I would actually like if it was removed. That's dumb there is absolutely nothing to do in there. They could have put something useful in rather then a whole lot of nothing. Its pointless when it has no use.

Also it is self explanatory but in every game that has free roam, you can actually do stuff in it.

C Fresh
06-26-2009, 01:49 AM
Yeah it is completely pointless and there is no reason for it.

UCB Disco
06-26-2009, 05:42 AM
Actually, it's not that bad. Especially for getting some of the particular Unlockables, like Driving a certain distance, flying a certain distance, doing x amount of speed boosts, etc.

I mean, yeah. There definitely would seem like there's nothing to do, because there isn't. But it definitely helps with a couple minor things without any kind of interruption. I very much enjoyed the free roam to get the 100 Speed Boosts with Bumble Bee, so that I could unlock a skin fore single and multiplayer.

CunningFox
06-26-2009, 07:47 AM
So you all really think they should remove it and replace it with nothing?

Volcom guy992
06-26-2009, 08:35 AM
Nothing or something either would work, maybe like a room where you can fight waves of enemies or something. Its just pointless to have especially when you can replay missions

CutmanMike
06-26-2009, 10:40 AM
I used it to spam bumblebee's turbo to unlock Ironhide's alt color in multiplayer :p