PDA

View Full Version : Planned DLC

CunningFox
06-25-2009, 10:19 PM
Well you may know that there is planned dlc for the game that is supposed to add new characters to the game.

Personally I'd love to see Mudflap and Skids make an appearance.

What do you all think?

thud17
06-25-2009, 11:52 PM
Soundwave. noone else is worth playing.

WarriorPriest13
06-26-2009, 02:38 AM
Sideswipe would be a great addition to the roster.

DreddPirate Rob
06-26-2009, 04:29 AM
Sideswipe would be a great addition to the roster.

I was pissed he wasnt included. Wouldnt mind the Arcee Triplets.

Murphy1978
06-26-2009, 04:49 AM
Soundwave for sure and Jetfire.

Soundwave's special could be ejecting Ravage, who then attacks a foe for 20 seconds or something.

lostmotiv
06-26-2009, 05:19 AM

Soundwave's special could be ejecting Ravage, who then attacks a foe for 20 seconds or something.

+1 for that idea, kind of like the turret you can place but have ravage move around and do melee attacks

UCB Disco
06-26-2009, 05:32 AM
Movie characters:
Jetfire, Soundwave, The Fallen, Sideswipe, and Arcee (That would be REALLY cool and different, since it's a motorcycle).

G1 characters:
Soundwave (I still love this one best!), Megatron and/or Galvatron, Jazz, Shockwave, Ironhide, and *fingers crossed* any and every Dinobot!

Pretty much any of those, and I'll buy the DLC. Especially if it's either or both Soundwaves. :D

TOTKingNothing
06-26-2009, 05:49 AM
I'm probably the only one who still wants to play as Scorponok.

mellowknight
06-26-2009, 06:23 AM
Sideswipe, was sad that he didn't have more screen time in ROTF.

CutmanMike
06-26-2009, 10:41 AM
Personally I'd love to see Mudflap and Skids make an appearance.

NO! Keeping them OUT of the game was the best move the developers ever made.

I'd be happy to see soundwave get off his huge floating ass and do battle.

DreddPirate Rob
06-26-2009, 10:55 AM

ala World at War.

If they were to use Movie Soundwave they could have him turn into a cybertronian jet like his figure. If they went with G1 they could do like the War Within comic and he could be a cybertronian recon tank thingie.

I wonder if Sideswipe was left out because he would break the game with his pure kick assery?:D(was my favorite autobot growing up.)

thud17
06-26-2009, 10:56 AM

(made me lol)

CunningFox
06-26-2009, 08:45 PM
:pNO! Keeping them OUT of the game was the best move the developers ever made.

That post made me laugh.:p

I would assume that Sideswipe and Barricade would be included.

Barbarian
06-28-2009, 03:43 AM
I work for Luxoflux (the developer of TF:ROTF) and we are very close to finalizing the DLC content. There will be an official announcement soon with exact content and release date, but in the mean time I can assure you that all the fans have been heard and we're adding as many of the most desired characters as we can. There will be several new MP maps as well.
If the first DLC sells well there is a very good chance we'll make a second one.

bobbowski
06-28-2009, 04:56 AM
Will there be additional achievements with the DLC?

Barbarian
06-28-2009, 06:02 AM
Will there be additional achievements with the DLC?

I believe so.

DaveIntent
06-28-2009, 09:18 AM
Dinobots would be awsome.

*Me Grimlock smash* I'd geek out if that happened.

CunningFox
06-28-2009, 11:00 AM
I am going to assume in that case that Sideswipe and Jetfire will be added as playable characters for the Autobots.

Keldroc
06-28-2009, 07:43 PM
Doesn't seem like Dinobots would be very feasible in this engine. Plus, I imagine that with the possible appearance of Dinobots in the third movie, Paramount/Dreamworks is going to reserve the right to design the look of movie Dinobots themselves. Still, stranger things...

Spawnus
06-28-2009, 11:16 PM
Charactors I would like to see added as DLC:

Autobots:

Sideswipe
Jetfire (Tho may be too big judging by the size of him in single player mode)
Arcee

Decepticons:

Rampage
The Fallen (If they added Jetfire)
Soundwave

I have been thinking of a Mode that would have been very fun for multiplayer.

Devastation
Devastator is destroying a city and its up to the Autobots to try and take him down and the Decepticons to keep them off Devastators back.

A guy can dream tho hehe, now if only they got rid of this "Cannot connect to everyone in this game" message, makes me not wanna go on multiplayer at times.

Darth Cuda
06-29-2009, 04:56 AM
I would like to see Barricade or old school soundwave; I even thought of how he could be useful transforming have him morph into tape deck and eject either laserbeak or Ravage (sorta like possessing the minions on overlord 2). Maybe not everyone would agree but id love that. Also I'd like to see the Stunticons (Motor master as a Prime reskin?) and G1 constructicons even if they didn't combine.

And of course every Dinobot but i'd settler for Grimlock...

Great Idea on the mini game spawnus; i'd love to be Devistator either on or offline.

Darth Cuda
06-29-2009, 05:02 AM
I'm probably the only one who still wants to play as Scorponok.

No, i'd like to play him again maybe with an actual transformation for once...

Prime-Directive
06-30-2009, 04:13 PM
i would love to see in a dlc pack the cast of the first movie consisting of
FIRST MOVIE
Autobots
Jazz
70's Camaro Bumblebee (Skin)
Decepticons
Megatron (Jet mode-skin for Megatron Flight)
Starscream (none tattood Skin)
Blackout (Grindor Skin)
Barricade
Brawl
Bonecrusher
Scorpanock (only if he can transform or burrow)
SECOND MOVIE
Autobots
Jolt (My favourite)
Sideswipe
Arcee (Plus twins or combined robot mode as changeable skins)
Skids & Mudflap
Jetfire
Decepticons
Mixmaster
Scrapper
Demolisher (Downgraded in size to the size of Grindor at least)
Rampage
Overload
Soundwave
Ravage (Instead of transforming he could use super speed or short flight from his back boosters)
The Fallen
Plus maybe some of the extra drones from in the game like the Omnibot ones or more of the protectorbots or stunticons or whatever or maybe the Swindal, Payload or Dreadwing drones, or even Thundercracker skins for Starscream or something cool like that, and considering we got breakaway who only makes a toy apearance i wouldnt mind seeing some other toy only characters apear as playable bots and cons, i would laugh if they did the same thing they did with fable II but instead add in a Transformers Master Chief Warthog haha, but in the end i want to see a full movie cast from the first film aslong as i see jazz and jolt (my 2 favourites) ill be happy:woop: excuse my bad spelling im Dyslexic

Darth Cuda
07-05-2009, 10:59 PM
I would like to see some of the first movie bots aswell i popped in the old game to play as G1 megatron and now i remember why it never play it anymore. Other than the transformation (this game sucks at) every aspect is better.

ODD 1 0UT
07-06-2009, 12:34 AM
Yeah they need to add Jazz. He's the best. And also The Fallen and Demolisher. Im pretty sure it would be really easy to get platinum if you could destroy the entire map with one shot. And they better add new achievements as well.

alfie9946
07-06-2009, 06:07 PM
[QUOTE=CutmanMike;2095069]NO! Keeping them OUT of the game was the best move the developers ever made.

Im sorry but WTF! These guys where great and there battle with devastaor was amazing. Could you please give me some logic behind your maddness please. by the way i am talking about the twins.

I would also like to see Jolt not many people no that he was voiced by Glenn Whitemann (the black hacker in the first film really funny:))

Kai Freefall
07-06-2009, 08:20 PM
More constructions, maybe.

some of you may not like to know that some characters were available on other formats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers:_Revenge_of_the_Fallen_(video_game)#C haracters

however i wouldn't trust this list as it says sideswipe is playable, WTF.

DaBraveRasta
07-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Prowl and Ravage.

kidy7k
07-08-2009, 06:57 PM
i would rather see classic costumes or different moves or somthing

Spawnus
07-08-2009, 08:21 PM
More constructions, maybe.

some of you may not like to know that some characters were available on other formats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers:_Revenge_of_the_Fallen_(video_game)#C haracters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers:_Revenge_of_the_Fallen_%28video_game% 29#Characters)

however i wouldn't trust this list as it says sideswipe is playable, WTF.

I have been looking at that myself, problem with that list is it just says all the charactors that appear in the game but doesnt really give any idea which consoles they are in apart from the ones marked with PS2 and Wii

Kai Freefall
07-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Dont suppose they could make the original transforming sound available as DLC, maybe make it free as it is just a sound effect ;)

CunningFox
07-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Well I had a game with a developer and he claimed that they were working on balancing Jetfire to make him fair compared to the other characters and that the fans have requested sideswipe.

DaBraveRasta
07-10-2009, 12:06 AM
Mudflap and Skids, Ravage, Arcee. Chromia and the other Bike girl, Jazz maybe in an undead form, Soundwave, more contructacons, Jetfire, The Fallen, Sorponok, and Vector Prime.

CunningFox
07-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Mudflap and Skids, Ravage, Arcee. Chromia and the other Bike girl, Jazz maybe in an undead form, Soundwave, more contructacons, Jetfire, The Fallen, Sorponok, and Vector Prime.
Don't forget Shockwave.

If they bring G1 Shockwave into the game I will never want to stop playing it!